New Portal Network

I’ve been building billboard hub recently and I figured the best way to make people find the place is to create a portal network. Now I know there’s many portal networks like Jeff’s and Fire Caverns but none of them really satisfies my needs. Jeff’s portal network is good but it doesn’t have space for people to link to and Fire Caverns is too complex so you get lost easily. My idea would be to make a network similar to Jeff’s but on each planet it’d be much bigger and have more space for people to link to. Also I like two sided portals so I’m can offer spots for such portals too.

The portals would be linked in an easily understandable way so that navigating through the network is easy. East-West axis moves between the ring worlds and North-South inwards and outwards in the system. Additionally Vulpto hub would be the central square of my billboard hub which has direct links to all the home worlds so it would act as a shortcut through the network. Vulpto is in a central location so linking all the home worlds to it is the cheapest.

What do you think? If anyone is already building a new network or is interested in helping me build this reply to this thread or find me near Moebius Plaza. There is a portal to billboard hub and behind it is my little inn. You can most likely find me from either place. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i visited it looks cool but wheres all the signs?
was thinking to get loads of info there

1 Like

Anyone who wants to post something can ask me and you get a 2x1 plot for yourself!