Ps shop!

Hello Everyone!

PS has opened a guild shop! We are slowly going to build it out and it is in a temporary location. Currently we selling:

Simple Forged Goods (Lattice, Unchisel, AOE Liquidbreaker, Loot Sticks)
Gems
Metals
Leaves
Coils (will be available tomorrow!)
Orbs!

You can reach us on the South East Side of the Grovidias Te PS portal Hub!:

Yay!! See everyone soon!

18 Likes

We also have Kindling Shed! <3

1 Like

What a great opening Weekend!! Thanks to everyone who came by the store.

Restocked Iron @4c (11,700)
Restocked Gems @375 (for all compact gems)

Forged tools available for @250 for loot sticks, unchisel, lattice and @2000 for AOE liquidbreakers

Come on by!
You can reach us on the South East Side of the Grovidias Te PS portal Hub!

Request Baskets are being setup and refilled! More being added soon!

3 Likes

Our shop moves into the second week! How exciting. Thanks to everyone that has come by the shop!

We have added:

Reactive Lemella
Glowing Lemella
Restocked Combust and Kindling

As a reminder, we have Compact Gems in stock well priced! Come by and check it out!

Prices have been updated!

2 Likes

Hello All! A few folks wanted to know what our stock was and what prices we have! Thanks for the request!

Current Stock:

As soon as I posted in the other thread the Metal Ore was purchased AND the titanium…but the Silver and Gold are available still!

Thanks everyone that has been visiting the shop!

2 Likes

The PS Shop is being updated daily and has been pumping out Iron/Silver/Gold and Copper.

This week alone we have moved 37,000 Ore that our miners have dug up! They are still at it! We have iron/copper/silver in stock!

Inventory as of right now:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has been using our shop!
We have restocked with over 20k Metal Ore (Iron/Copper)
We have over 7k Reactive Lamella up
AND
All the rest listed below!~:

1 Like

Thanks to those that have stopped by the shop! @DKPuncherello We have restocked metals!

We have a large selection of Reactive Lamella (9,750 @ 22c) great for stocking up for forging!
We have SO MUCH iron/copper for sale that it is on TWO shop stands! Over 15k Iron/Coper at 5c!

We also have Kindling Shred (572 @ 150) ! Grab it while it lasts!

Check out our full listing below!

Store is restocked daily. Grovidias Te PS Hub, First Ring, East Side shop Portal “PS Shop”

2 Likes

Any screenshots?

2 Likes

Still much the same:

But we are working on our ACTUAL shop location, not the temporary one that I put up…that is still a large WIP:

5 Likes

There they are. Looks great! Think I grapple through there on my travels while it was under construction.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

We have been having an exciting week! Our stock is resupplied each day! Let us know if there is something you are looking for that isn’t in our shop :slight_smile: might be able to start carrying it.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll buy all these blues :>

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

The weekend is here (Friday counts right?)

TIME TO SHOP! Below is our current stock and prices! Please keep in mind we update our stock daily!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone! The PS shop is still evolving :slight_smile: more different items are coming into stock and we are exploring selling new things!

Thanks to Dat for making this awesome banner for us showing some of our products and their prices! Everything is in stock!

For a complete recent list here is the spread sheet too!

3 Likes

I am excited to announce that the PS Shop is now selling Instant Healing Brews! Gulp down a quick potion to fill you life up! Makes swimming in lava a breeze!

This is exciting for me since my very first shop was selling these healing potions! :smiley: It is fun to be back to making them <3

Prices are low, grab them while they last!

Mega Instant Healing Brew: 125c
Super Instant Healing Brew: 115c
Greater Instant Healing Brew: 100c

Here is the full list of items for sale:

I buy all my copper and iron from your shop to support PS, since I can’t donate shards anymore (need the blocks, sorry guys :3 )

1 Like

Thanks for shopping with us! Your coin helps to fuel the network and the buffs!! Feel free to swing by anytime. We have over 10k in Iron/Copper that is up! Our miners have been hard at work :smiley:

2 Likes

Seems like there’s a bone shortage going on, could you guys carry those?

Think you need a restock :wink: :heart:

Awesome shop btw :smiley:

1 Like