Ps shop!

The PS Shop is in its new location! Our Shop build will take some time, so it is a work in progress, but the increase in space for shop stands!

The center shop area you warp into is safe:

If you navigate off the center platform, please be careful as the build has lava and is a WIP:

Our inventory is up to date:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone that has come by our new shop~!

We now carry Glass and Ancient Corruption blocks, as we continue to expand our shop!

Current Stock:

The new shop is gorgeous tagris!

2 Likes

Thanks! Full credit to @virresss for the collab! <3 he is amazing

2 Likes

We have new items in stock! Starberry Pies and Reviver Brews to name a few!

Check out our selection:

1 Like

Hello everyone~!

We have added portals to all the main hub center hubs via the store! So if you are on PS Lamblis, PS Boori, PS Biitula or PS Grovidas Te then you can reach the store!

The portal locations are temporary while we rework the hubs to include them!

As always, here is a newly updated menu for the PS shop! Still working on improving it, this should be larger and easier to read <3

strong text

Awesome!

There used to be a hard rule that a shop portal could not be bigger than 4 portal conduits, so I would love this now too! How can we arrange such a thing? Who do I need to contact at PS for this?

The portal locations are temporary.

We are reworking the hubs to include the Guild Shop as an embedded feature in our center ring.

In the interim they are a bit in the way, sorry for the mess! We will get it cleaned up soon.

1 Like

It’s a bit different than other shops, in that a significant percentage of shop income goes towards purchasing oort to maintain the portal network.

amazing new shop build! well worth a visit in person as the pics really don’t do it justice

2 Likes

I know! I just couldn’t resist teasing!

Am glad PS has relaxed many of their rules tho…

Buying Shards for 1c each if you want to drop them off after a hunt! Baskets are loaded and ready to buy!

We sell/restock daily! We do our best to keep our inventory up to date.

Here is what we have in stock today: (yellow marking items we are currently out of that we are restocking)

1 Like

We continue to stock! I hope we get to see you all stop by soon!

Our current stock:

Which is the green orb? I’ll be needing more of those :slight_smile:
Pulsating right?

1 Like

Yup! We keep those in stock regularly!

1 Like

We are currently restocking ore and our miners are out gathering! The rest of our inventory is up to date! Stop by soon :slight_smile:

Current stock:

1 Like

Lol I just saw a new post so I went running for ore without reading haha. Doh!

1 Like

Happy Weekend everyone!

Just in time for the weekend PS shop is fully stocked! Please stop by and fix that for us! <3

2 Likes

The PS shop is restocked and at it again!

Thanks to those that stop by, keep in mind we refill daily! Our forger is on vacation for a bit so it might be a few days before we restock forged items!

<3