New settlement

So myself (my mains alt Alterubernub) @PanzerXII and his friend Cowking (not on forum yet) has started a settlement out on Berlyn -

no the red gleam is not me… for once :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

the dirt platform in the middle of the lake is going to be a portal temple - the dirt is a place-holder

1 Like

Nice work you three. Are you going to post the coordinates?

I’ll stop by in a week or so to see how things have progressed.

1 Like

i will have words with @PanzerXII later on - his idea - main builder - his choice (no idea if secret etc)

However the portal from Berlyn city is unmissable :wink:

1 Like

The amount of claims used/shared so far

And without that awful grid

@PanzerXII has started to extend the walkway to my home ledge - now to get those levels as alternub

the black grid indicates the fact that i cannot share any claims as @Barneylee57 with alterubernub

The view from my ledge

3 Likes

It’s really taking shape since I ran into you!! Looking sweet!

1 Like

The second picture looks really weird, I first saw it as a floating circle of land since I mistook the water as sky because it looks like the sun continues below the land rather than being reflected.

1 Like

sorry about that - rubbish GFX (working on it) but for now building has frozen due to @PanzerXII having network issues

It’s no problem, I was just really confused when I first glanced at it XD

GFX almost at perfect settings (did we have some GFX optimization this week? i have been runing like this for an hour no issues O.o - this should be impossible!)

3 Likes

A new entrence for the king of Cows Cowking2000

moooooooo

1 Like

Is he building a Cow Level?

6 Likes

Hope I can get that Portal temple built sometime this week. There is two things holding me back now resources and planing though the latter is coming together.

4 Likes

Temple is complete just needs to add the portal to it. This is the new look as well just spent another 6+ hours working on this place, Still need to work on getting the bridge to me friend house on the left of mine.

4 Likes

Oh ya BTW the name of are land is Stone Lake Mountain home of @cowking20000, @PanzerXII, and @Barneylee57. Soon me friend Searcher42 will be joining us!

3 Likes

lol @Havok40k i don’t know if i have this correct but cowking2000 apparently was the first one of @PanzerXII gaming group to ever find the cow level :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t you ever sleep bro??? And i should have the portal in once you come online

Shhh… There IS no cow level…

6 Likes

moo i live

3 Likes