New shop at Gyosha Mall - Name suggestions?

Trickyy’s Falling Prices? :wink:

Beautiful work!! :smiley:

1 Like

That looks stunning! We should definitely talk and build something together soon. I wish I cold build as nice a tree as that :slight_smile:

1 Like

The orange dream

Read op so tricky, s orange dream

1 Like

That would be cool @Mittekemuis I’ve a few projects going on right now but once I’m freed up a bit we should definitely build something! Though I still feel I’m practising and experimenting… Your stuff is so amazing I’m not sure I could keep up :smiley:

We go just all out testing and experimenting together than. I never ever really plan any build. My work is flawed and I often cheat to make it work rather then break it down and start over. Because usually I have started over a few times already. :smiley:

1 Like

Tricky and the Treat

Or

TrickyyTreat

Or

Trickky,s Treat

1 Like

@Trickyy90 just call all your shops 3K - new famous forge tools brand; and as in recognizable brands, easy to remember name is everything :wink:

alternatively, it could be 3K90 (to accomodate your birth year), although the shorter the better lol

1 Like

Loving all these suggestions :orange_heart: but the shop is named now! I went with Trickyy’s Fall Forge, it suits the place perfectly :smiley:
Should be getting lots more stock in tomorrow :hammer: :axe:

7 Likes

Well if you change it for the seasons you can change it to tricky’s blizzard bows :slight_smile:

1 Like