New Shop Shovelbucks

Hi All,

I have opened up a shop just recently called Shovelbucks. It is is located in PS HUB Biitual on the second shop level on the west side. Below is a list of items i currently sell but i am always trying to expand. Ive done my best to shop around and gauge prices. Thanks For Reading :slight_smile:

SOILS
Sand
Peaty
Silty
Clay
Mud
Ash

DROPS
Spicy Bean
Sweet Bean
Bitter Bean
Earthyam
Waxy Earthyam
Exotic Earthyam
Olivine Fragment
Sulfur Fragment
Cobalt Fragment
Opal
Shimmering Orb
Shadow Orb

CREATURE DROPS
Raw Meat
Raw Prime Meat
Milk Gland
Spark Sac
Float Sac
Thermal Sac
Volatile Blood
Bone
Shards

4 Likes

I’ll have to try to stop by later, although I spent most of my money last night.

1 Like

gonna pick up some mud later maybe :smiley:

1 Like

I will message you again some time but I would like to know how your inventory holds up and sales are moving. I am working on setting up a brokerage company for smaller shops if they need help with inventory or moving product.

2 Likes

thanks for the post… got all the Waxy Earthyam :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will let you know Randy, i just increased the amount of different items i sell the last few days so i am still working out prices and what im going to sell. I spent probably 3-4 hours the last few days check out other shops to gauge prices.

Thank You DaOne82 i will try and restock them tonight :grin:, also thank you everyone else for your interest.

Added some more stock of soils, also now sell bones, shards, cobalt.

anymore waxy eathyams? :blush: lol

nvm… I just cleared you out again… thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

More Stock, also now selling Opals, Spark Sac, Float Sac, and Thermal Sac. Only a few of each of the sacs but its something i plan to sell when they drop.

pls open portal to aqua hub too if possible

thank you =) finally restocked my clay and peaty storage :)+

1 Like

Shadesmar, i will try to look into that tonight or over next week and when i do get it setup ill be sure to let you know. Opening more portals to other areas has been on my mind to try and expand viewership of my shop.

Your welcome and Thank You for shopping at my shop.