New Shop will rise

A new shop is being built in the Boundless Universe. At first it was an obsession that became more and more of a thought and is finally being put into practice. I have a long way to go, but I will walk it and make my dream come true. A shop where builders can find everything they need, in all colors and variations. Yes, it will take time, a lot of time, which is why I am already opening it with a small range, which is constantly being expanded.

It will be called “Builder’s Paradise” and can be found on Niia Zed Ka in Cat Topia. You can get there via the TNT Megahub. At the moment everything is only provisionally, but it will be expanded over time. Furthermore, all earnings are reinvested 1: 1 in the shop in order to expand the assortment6 and not to enrich myself.

I’m looking forward to your visit and if you have any wishes about what else I should include in the range, please write it here or as a PM.

First stands will setup tomorrow 2021-05-12T05:00:00Z

10 Likes

Awesome idea! And very ambitious project.

You might want to check out “Painters” shop which is run by @Larky. Accessible via TNT mall wall.

It is almost an identical concept with many shop stands already stocked. You two might be able to work together somehow…

2 Likes

Great person that there @Larky

2 Likes

Good luck with it. I had a similar idea, but it’s such a massive undertaking, especially if you’re a solo player. I would suggest starting off with one of the core blocks (wood, gleam, rock, gravel or sand). A great wood store with trunks through to wicker in all available colours is sorely missing from the game.

I’ve started a rock through to Oortian Marble mega market at Sydney on Lasaina… was going to move onto gravel and sand next but just trying to get large amounts of stock in all colours of every rock built material is a massive time sink. Good luck with it though, it’s a real challenge!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [OPEN] FUTURE MALL (calling all hubs/cities that want to connect)

The shop will be called “Builders Paradise” and will be divided into subcategories, all of which have a cat theme. The first category is all about wood and is called “The scratching post” - you can already think about which items the “Litter Box” area will offer.

5 Likes

As a Crazy Cat Lady, I am very excited about this.

3 Likes

Funny kitty-related game story…

My gf started a character on pc (we are mostly ps4). We were building a little market in our settlement, and she wanted a “donut” (augment) shop. So we built a cute little shop, and decided on “Kitty’s :doughnut: Holes” as the name. So I’m trying to make the sign, and it keeps leaving out the :doughnut: and would just say “Kitty’s Holes” :scream_cat: I totally forgot that her pc toon doesn’t have gleam club :roll_eyes: Never the less, we had ourselves a good laugh over it :rofl:

6 Likes

Hello Builders,

would you even buy blocks in a shop or do you craft everything yourself?
If you were to buy blocks, which ones would you like to see and buy in a shop? (I’m not a builder and can only guess, please help me)

:joy: depends on the builders.

I use almost every type of block from basic to crafted. So it depends on how much time you are willing to invest.

Brick, marble, mosaic, glass, concrete,… are the most used blocks in general i think.
That is already a lot of color to go trough.

So I would say start basic and leave room to expand.
Maybe start with the basic (not crafted) blocks and expand from there. Like rock, gravel, sand, ash, mud, ice/glacier, soil, foliage, trunk, corruption,… once you have a decent amount start expanding to selling “finished” crafts like brick, marble, concrete, mosaic and on.

That way you have a bit more time to generate stock and have more time to slowly start up.

i would def check out decoratives that take a long time crafting , since i am a builder person and when i need something to check a design i want it NOW and not in 5h >.< so yeah i kinda just go and buy those somewhere

4 Likes

Closed at the request of the OP