New to exoplanets, info please

Ok so I’m back from a boundless hiatus and am new to exoplanets. I really like what wynthell (pardon if spelling is off) is offering, I know it can be accessed using tokens at norkyna hub, but I’m wondering what should I be expecting, how should I prepare? Can someone tell me what strength brew I’d need for rock if I’m doing 5472 damage, or should I get a much better hammer?
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, and thinks for any help…

This is a Level 7 planet. So as with all high tier planets you will need points in the relevant atmosphere protection.

It’s hard to say with what strength brew etc without knowing how you have your skills set up etc. I would recommend visiting Iron Fist for your hammers, they have them set up in a way you can see what Tier they’re suitable for. Never any harm taking potions of all kind though, whether you use them or not…

Then always basic supplies, blank atlas, appropriate gem for blank atlas. In Wynthell it’s blink and rubies. Then if you want to gather wood, axes. World regen bombs etc.

2 Likes

Would be with my lvl50 miner, has max damage and protection, just picked up some t6 one shotters 6156 damage, will get some brews and experiment I guess, rubys huh, nice… Is that diamond slingbow then for best option, I can’t recall been too long lol

For the damage calculation i use a lot this website made by Pfiffel. Very usefull
http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/dmg/
Edit: could be usefull have a totem with some warp aguments, if you don’t find a good blink spot you can always go to the Sanctum and warp to a different place.
EDIT2: after those nice suggestions i warped to the exo withouth atlas :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I use a hammer that has slightly less damage than that with a rank 5 strength brew to one shot t7. With what you have rank 5 should work, possibly rank 4. But that damage calculator listed above is a very good resource I use also.

2 Likes

T6 hammers with mega strength brew

So I would imagine that two more levels of dmg on each hammer with a mega brew would one hit t7. But I could Be wrong. And im admittedly too lazy to use the damage website and verify that it would only be two more levels of damage(im also at work).

2 Likes

Topaz doesn’t work at all for T7, Sapphire, ruby and emerald do tho (and of course diamond), sapph and ruby need lvl 9, emerald ehhh, a bit less, diamond 6 if I remember correctly…

4 Likes

Thanks for the help people, done a few trips to get a load of the nice rocks, plus a little resource on the side. With 6298 damage and minor strength brew I was one hitting no problems…

1 Like