New type of sign

I think it would be really cool to be able to have a metal type sign similar to plaques.
I have seen a few builds with dedications signs and I think having a metal sign would make them stand out more.
Just a thought

6 Likes

Agreed on metal signs.

While we’re on the subject, I’d also like to see a very basic wooden sign that doesn’t require power. Non modular, chicken scratch font, no text styles or rotation. Very basic, so stone signs are still worth the upgrade.

Something like this:

6 Likes

Gold signs would be awesome!

2 Likes

Ink colour extractor recipe for the ehh, extractor. Drop in a basic material and get an ink colouriser material which you can somehow combine with regular ink and use that on your signs, I would really like that! Then those dark stone signs can become readable too with a really light ink!

But metal, wood (and of course gold/silver) signs I would like as well!

1 Like

Screw metal signs, make it a feature where if you place a sign on a half slab object, instead of floating in the air, it pushes back to press up against the half sized block!

3 Likes

Adding to this suggestion; wooden signs, metal signs, signs with arrows on them, Gleam trimmed signs, flashing/pulsing signs (for neon Cyberpunk, Arcade, Vegas type builds).

Oh, and signpost props.

8 Likes

Image signs! I want to put images on them, they can start with images of existing materials, then they can add a photo mode like thing where you can take a picture of what you’re looking at and be able to use those images on signs and picture frames I want to make a travel agency build with pictures! But my store needs images of breads, pies and arrows too!

2 Likes