AQUATOPiA (log due street work finished) more homes for free :)

I am still stockpiling building materials for my project. I am guessing I am going to need thousands of Machine Copper and Iron and several dozen chisels and hammers to get the job done before I have anything to screenshot and show.

At least Aquatopia is shaping up nicely!

1 Like

whats that burning lad about?

1 Like

its burning man like the festival :slight_smile:

1 Like

Change the ā€œUnincorporated 1.0ā€ sign to ā€œCapital of Vulptoā€? Village sounds underwhelming :roll_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

ok gonna fix it soon :smile:

just did it i told you i do it soon hahahah

1 Like

:joy: 10 days later

2 Likes

lolā€¦ ummm???

just my 2 centsā€¦ a portal hubs reliability is more important then how may places it goes =/

9 Likes

the empire have fallen :joy:

11 Likes

That is very true. It is up again though.

3 Likes

Ah good, no more randomly jumping about the place to get to Aquatopia where my build is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh snap could not log in there was a lady night in the house i ran
away :smile:

3 Likes

hey @the-moebius I just started a new alt along with my irl neighbour who just got the game and really likes water so we decided to settle in Aquatopia! we chose one of the spots in @OmniUnoā€™s hallway, I saw the signs there, but I was wondering if theres any rules or a theme for that area. like is it for shops? homesteads? or anything from that list in your OP? =D can we build portals there?
hehe Iā€™m excited to start building, ideas are brewing :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh also weā€™ll need the water to be removed too please :smiley:

1 Like

do what ya want and use one 4plots wide ill hook ya up ill do it first job wen i log in

everything is fine i would even agree if you want to open up a grand area :smile: removing water is a big job i fill it in with sand first maybe you could help me lolz

Of course! I just need permies :slight_smile:

cant play now but behind the wall its unplotted so go as big as ya want
then i match the front to your size

i set up some materials to speed up the build when im on

dont forget to keep the source water where you need it when building
once erased with sand its gone

for sure, i think we may keep the lake water above, looks like stars when snow is falling.
Thanks!