News: Announcing the content of our biggest release yet: New Characters, Creatures and Combat!

We will make a mod then. The Lester mod which turns everything into lesters.

10 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Requirements and limitations of Player versus Player collision

First I read beacon flavour blocks and just couldn’t figure out what it was xD
But glad to see progress^^

OMFG this is awesome! :smiley:

But OH NOES rip Lester :’(

1 Like

http://puu.sh/k2Zgp/1fe705b579.jpg

3 Likes

Ooooooh, exciting as ever, this will be a cool one to jump into.

How about the QA video?

1 Like

So much Awesome in this post!!!

But…where are the chests? to put stuff in? they are not going to be in this update? :disappointed:

4 Likes

As long as we can eventually cook mo’pig bacon, this is forgiveable

2 Likes

I’m just wonder what happened to item :one: :one:

9 Likes

is the the item for the CHESTS? maybe?

1 Like

James, shush. WE DON’T TALK ABOUT 11, REMEMBER?

5 Likes

Feature 11: Removed Herobrine.

7 Likes

*Hero’Pig /Mo’Brian

1 Like

The QA video?

Just a minute … I know what to do.

What were we talking about again?

9 Likes

Please say that here will be an equally as big trailer video showcasing the update? I’ve been working on a Montage compiling all of the trailers that are out. It should be out soon, but I would love to use some newer forage!

1 Like

Does the new damage system allow for different amounts of damage to be dealt depending on where you hit a mob? Like you hit the face and it hurts a lot more than on a leg. Maybe some debuffs based on where it’s- hit(censored me ._.), like slowed if hit on leg, etc.
/rambling

2 Likes

I’M sooooooo happy,this game is going to be so big.
I don’t think anything could beat what Oort online will
be.You guys are the best,great job,keep it up.!!!

3 Likes

I would love this, in the waaaay first survey they talked about combat where 55% said ''i want fully skillbased combat systems (headshots yay) so i see it as a possiblity, ben have also talked about doing it with titans and have also said it is possiblity (i think, i cant remember where, @ben confirm?)

i would love for dmg to affect your body so if you fall and it doesnt kill you it will cripple you for a few min so maybe you move at half speed, for example if you are getting chased you have to watch out and cant just speed run though everything :smile:

2 Likes