Nezhno is Looking for a Guild

The more I get involved on the forums, the more I realize that I could benefit from a guild. Are there any guilds recruiting someone with moderate experience? I’m eager to learn and contribute as best I can.

My main is actually Nezhador.

2 Likes

HSE has cool people but I am not sure if they’re recruiting. Maybe @Gondor or @Jaidic can enlighten us!

1 Like

I would suggest to join some guild hunts in voice chat and see if there is a group you click with (if that’s something you feel comfortable doing). Even if hunts aren’t your thing, they are an opportunity to interact with people and are the way I’ve got to know people from other guilds the most. Most guilds will create space for someone who is participating with them and adding value.

There are awesome hunts run by so many guilds at lots of different times so you can find one that suits you - GTG have one daily that I personally join a lot, Brown also run them a lot and the folks there are lovely, as do/are HSE, EZPZ, etc. As far as I know all are super welcoming to newcomers. I am going to stop before trying to write a comprehensive list of guilds running hunts before I offend someone but if you go to any guild discord and use the hunt announcements channel, announcements for hunts across all of the boundless guilds will come up :slight_smile:

(If you would rather die than join voice or go on a hunt I apologise for wasting your time) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If your interested you can join Star Hollow, we are small but active guild located on tana.

1 Like

Twisted Dragon is always looking for new members. We have a guild sovereign and exo. We all live on the sovereign. If your interested look us up! We welcome players of all skill levels.
https://discord.gg/RCfvC4M

4 Likes

Thanks! Is it a requirement to live on the sovereign?

Thanks! I will check it out.

Nope, just there for those that want to. The T6 exo is guild only and we rotate colors every cycle with guild member input!

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t know anything about exo planets. I was just about to do some research on them.

You can find us by going to tnt go to the sovereign portals section and look for Twisted Dragon. Guild book bu dragon waterfall.

1 Like

We call it an exo but it’s not an actual exo like what the system gets every so often with blink etc. Our exo is for mining and there are farms on our sovereign as well.

1 Like

PM me or get on our discord and one of us will get you signed up into the guild book if you want.

1 Like

EZPZ welcomes you too.

Friendly to players of any experience level, 4-5 top tier buffs per week (Grapple 3, Builder 3, Hammer Vers 3, Spark 3, (plus Consumables 3 every 3 weeks)), a bunch of T6 sovs for mining and gathering, guild cities with community factories, and many free amenities. Join our discord or pm me if you’d like to know more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There’s also this great guild called C.:o:.R.E., almost daily hunts, some of the most amazing people, check the C.:o:.R.E. market (accessible from TNT malls & markets, dk mall, RTG, & ezpz) for guild book and some of their amazing builds

here’s their discord

4 Likes

Over Aggro is a small guild, but we’re active every day. You’re more than welcome to join. Live where you want, but guild members are free to build on our sovereign Omicron Delta 3 (portal at the front of DK Mall, lower level. Also can warp from Cephonex Merika).

1 Like

@georgegroeg made the Reapers guild. You have to the reaper trials at gyosha ophin to join. A developer’s alt is in it! :smiley:

4 Likes

You definitely should join reapers. Let me know if you need a witness to your trial!

3 Likes

This trial thing has me curious. Hehe. Thanks for the offer to witness.

3 Likes

Poke me on Discord, Poutine#5179 and we can figure out a time for you to check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Reapers’ Trials are a MUST! :grin: Prepare to die. A lot. :rofl: Well, if anything like me. :flushed: But so rewarding! Extremely clever build, really something to experience (though if you don’t finish after starting your name goes on the Wall of Shame, haha).

I do have a guild though it isn’t social, more a functional thing - Miners Guild, have sign-up books in some of the mines linked to TNT, and Paka’s Place, Gyosha. This just lets you use the equipment I put in my mining network, which will include all the new ones.

Also, there is the Exo Shuttle guild, sign-up at DK Mall, though we’re less active than in the past.

3 Likes