Night green gleam

Which one of my friends can farm me 1 shop stand of this gleam please?
14400 night green gleam?

I have it for sale here

but I can also bring it to you if you want

I’m wanting it for free :eyes:

Worth a try at least, I’ve helped a lot of people out just hoping someone can return the favour :nerd_face:

ok then I hope somebody returns the favor for you :slight_smile:

I’m stuck at work right now and working all week, no access to my PS4 to get on the game unfortunately.
But life must go on haha

1 Like

I’m gonna try and get out there later today. I’ll make sure to save you some. Can’t promise as much as you want but I will defanatly make sure I save you some.
Really depends on how easy it is to farm.

2 Likes

There are a few easy spots, got some tokens in the Exo Shuttle Stations… the one at -765, -1096 by far the largest I saw, a bit underground, can’t spot much from the surface, but got over 2 ss’s there really quick tunneling, didn’t even grab all I saw. :slight_smile:

If there is a donation basket, will throw some in! That big spot might get busy but saved a few others I’m sure I’ll go back to.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see if my friend can jump on my account and sort it out

1 Like

Check your discord…I started a box for u

2 Likes

Hmmmm maybe lol

1 Like

Let me know please :slight_smile:

Do you have a basket?

1 Like

I haven’t got one sorted yet but will post in here when I can get one sorted tomorrow hopefully

2 Likes

I’ve put a basket up in my mall in eresho, if you search for gleam and a basket you will see it :smiley:
Thanks to anyone who helps me with this

2 Likes

I’ll go throw some in, next time I’m on in a few here! :slight_smile:

Edit: One SS donated! :grin::+1:

1 Like

You are now owner of a couple more ss of gleam

1 Like

How much are people selling this for?

Not sure but I wouldn’t pay more than 5c for now it’s pretty easy to farm, after the exo goes away it may increase it’s price a lot. It’s a pretty good alternative to black gleam (at least for me)

1 Like

Yeah I REALLY like this gleam, but honestly I haven’t had any time at all to get on and farm and I won’t by the time Clanis leaves…

Would anyone here be willing to farm me like 30 Smart Stacks of this Gleam for 5c per?