[Nilrebmah I] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

I thought it sounded familiar!

3 Likes

Or they went through all available names at DEV-HQ :joy:

I have a job for someone, if anyone is interested pm me (im posting it here since its for this planet)

EDIT: its a mining/shoveling :stuck_out_tongue:

@james you really shouldn’t reuse names IMO. I’d rename this one Nilrebmah II just to avoid confusion for collectors and shops.

4 Likes

Was thinking the same thing… or even worse maybe odd code bugs with duplicate names.

2 Likes

this

I can’t really understand why developers create such a difficult environment about gathering gems and other resources. Random? Ok.

40 min with top gear, food and brew

1 Like

9 Likes

.34 is kinda low

What lvl is blink 10?

How do I get to Gallan?

Go from TNT Mega Hub in to the T5-6 Portals and keep going until you get to Galan. Or Portal Seekers Bitula to Delta Cancret to Serpensarendi, keep going straight through those portals and Galan will eventually be on the left.

2 Likes

Blink ranges from the mantle to about 25 or so. I like to stay around 16 sometimes, as the surface of the lava seems to often be at that level.

The ruby seams in the white sedimentary rock look real nice I think. :slight_smile: Going to be collecting those to use and sell.

2 Likes

Thank you, I found it.

10 Likes

Again, the terrain is gorgeous.
But this

Makes me want to start a petition to force exo colours to generate NEVER BEFORE SEEN colours until all colours have been seen. Then rinse and repeat.

At this rate we will NEVER see any shadow, dark or night colours of gleam other than gleambows.
I do not want the gleambow events to be the only time I play.

8 Likes

Ye but that then takes off the value of the Gleambow blocks…

Yeah I’m kinda tired of the limited palette. Free the colors!!!

3 Likes

This is the kind of attitude and viewpoint that I cannot stand. WHY limit everything?!? This game should be fun, not frustrating.
I play this game for the colours, things that other games do not have. I want to light my builds with multicoloured light, this has been an impossible feat especially when you need more than TWENTY some-odd blocks.
At this rate I will be able to start my build in 2035.

7 Likes

Yes i get it, but still its not that much restricting, the point where the restriction comes is that there is not enough ppl who did the GB and there is not enough supply on the market for it… thats all… i rly dont want to have everything available always…

2 Likes