No Buffs?

So my daughter joined my guild and I accepted the request on 9/13. I reset my buffs this past Tuesday night, 9/19. Today she logged in and no buffs.

Is this the first time she’s logged in since requesting to join the guild (prior to the 19th?)

Yes. (10 chars)

Is there any extra information that you are able to provide in more detail (e.g. type of buffs used on what world and so on)?

Does the daughter have the right [xxxxx] guild short-name left of hers?

Yeah if she isn’t representing the guild, I don’t think she’d get any?

We are on Trior. We have grapple and run 3. Builders Buff 2 and Builder Safety 1.

She requested to join the guild on 9/12. On 9/13 I accepted her request. and then logged off. She did not log in again until after I reset the buffs. When she logged in it added her to the guild, but she didn’t have the buffs.

She is a PC player.

When you said you reset the buffs, did you mean that you had selected the option to cancel the guild buffs?

No, the buffs expired and they were reset as normal. By then she had been accepted into the guild but had not logged in again since she requested to join. (Which was prior to the buffs deactivating, but after they were reset for the new week).

It’s not a big deal as we reset buffs again tomorrow. But, it seems that you have to log in at least once prior to buffs being activated.

Did I miss something?

Yes. It’s the only guild she is in.