No email received for world order

No email was received for a 3km world order. Ordered a world and fuel separately, both charges were billed successfully but only received fuel email. Is there a long waiting time before world order email is sent?

1 Like

The email is sent instantly after the purchase,was my case.

Have you take a look at your spam ?

2 Likes

Yeah check your spam. My two order confirms we’re in my spam last night

2 Likes

if the purchase is made by PayPal, you will get your world order send to the mail attached to your PayPal account

1 Like

It appears it simply wasnt received at all. Nothing in spam, archived, or even trash since march 8th until the fuel order was published and confirmed. That email address is ancient, since year yahoo launched. Wasnt any inactivity notices on email account and didnt seem to be full and the fuel order did go through so dunno what happened. They may need to retry the email if it wasnt just delayed and some error occured. Rather not try to order another since it was billed to our cc.

1 Like
  • Filters check ?
  • Did you try to send an email to yourself?
  • Search box if enable

You sure those are not stacked example?

I assume they Come from the same address so could be you have it but it was staxked To other one… At least if you use gmail… It does that

1 Like

Perhaps a dev can re-send it. I had to have mine re-sent because I was a twerp with a full inbox.

thats a thing???

5 Likes

I don’t think it is on GMail. I mean, I have 5457 unread mails in my inbox, soooo… ^^’

1 Like

mail

cough…

1 Like

I’ll get there too, eventually. ^^
Once you stop reading/caring about the cr@p-mails, it starts to go up fast. :smiley:

1 Like

yep most mails are subscription mails
or newsletters i just read the title …meh ok
we play boundless, we don’t have time to check mails…

1 Like

FYI @james

Responded to the OP by PM. Confirmation emails were bouncing.

1 Like