No longer a nub (at crafting)

Can you beleive it? my first ever gold alloyhammer i have created is on the way \o/

Thanks to every who have been patient and helped me through my nub-nub what with advice - what i assume to be sweet deals - their patients and etc

(maybe now i dont have to keep spending coins what i cant afford?)

I promise i will help any fresh nub that comes my way :slight_smile: - at least before the wipe for 1.0 when all of us will be more or less back at nub-land :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Well you can show me how lol

2 Likes

i run workshops monday through friday - charge = 2k per person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats Barney, and thanks for all the help with the portal.

1 Like

Well maybe I can do your wash, no one seems to wears much clothes. The style is just a little loincloth with buckle so you cant have much to do. I use spitter spit it get all the grass stains out. Of course I kill them first pulling them inside out by their tail and ringing their necks! You get the best spit this way lol:laughing:

4 Likes

you are very welcome man :slight_smile: glad i could help someone with what i was in the same position once only last week :slight_smile:

well you might have to use the extractor a few times first :wink:

and by the way

my first diamond sling is on the way XD (mined all mats myself - thanx for the mining session @boundmore )

2 Likes

XD - and a big thank you to all who have kept patients with me in the process and also to those i have surely annoyed with my nub - at least i know sort of whats what now -

(mining - crafting - trading (sometimes i can over spend - well these kind of tools can take a lot so /shrug) and etc

1 Like