No Man's Pie

Does that Elite Spitter keep killing you? Are you going through hammers like a fat kid in a sweet shop? Or do you simply want to level up quicker for those sweet, sweet skill points? Well look no further. No Man’s Pie is here for all your edible buffs, with pies, soups, stews and more. Located at Brent Farmhouse on the beautiful planet of Dzassak, with easy access via all major hubs. Look for Sinaith Village by the big exit door at the TNT hub, then the portal labelled ADW ( will be changed to No Man’s Pie at some point) Also accessible via Alutec buy and sell, on the back row turn left and look for district 7 portal and then ADW. I can also be accessed via DK Ultima tree, top floor via Sn33dl3s portal then ADW. You can also find me via PS lamblis hub, top floor, directly opposite the big sign, Sinaith Centre and then ADW. Stock is limited, and will be expanded over the coming week. Hope to see you soon.:moon_cake::moon_cake::moon_cake:

Update: Persisting pies and Shielding pies and loafs coming later today, freshly baked on site at Brent Farm to guarantee freshness.

Update: New stock now available. Persisting pies at 199c, teaching Pies 379c, Shielding pies 379c, shielding loafs 200c, various risottos at 79c, Earthyam pies 65c, Earthyam stew at 15c, Meat Loafs 49c. Also available petrolim at 400c, Sapphire Hammers at 1299c. More stock will be added this evening. Orders also taken. 10% discount on orders of 50 or more.

15 Likes

That pun caught me off-guard, and I both love and hate you for it. :joy:

Better get those pumpkin pies ready, the season is coming.

3 Likes

Love it. Good name lol

1 Like

Thank you. :grin:

1 Like