No more footfall (money from visitors)

hey…
ive i started building my gleam farm i get warden pretty soon, everything was all right, become the coins from people who has visited my gleam farm… but now it says im part of this settlement, but i dont… i dont become footfall since weeks ago… and it dont shows my prestige in settlements

why does it changed…
and how i can get back my coins…
what must i change, that i get coins again…
cause this community project is very expensive…
thought no one will visit… but gleam request baskets get filled…

1 Like

are you connected to the other beacon by less than 3 wide ? ( it has to be 3 wide all the way to work properly)

2 Likes

ahhh… ok…
thx… think this is the problem…ill try…

Check the “Leuchtfeuer” tab. If the beacon is bridging, it shows an error there.

2 Likes

yes youre right… after i try to connect it with more than 3 plots, ive try to deconnect… but doesnt work without ruin my gleam farm…
so i can deconstruct it complete?

1 Like

works in height so place the row of plots in height wil Also count towards the 3 wide rule this way you dont have to mess up your farm

1 Like

i try n try n try… now ive deconstruct 2 gleam farm spots… 1 is left… now it works. now imbin the settlement… there was not just 1 problem…
as ive started with those gleam farms ive finished one. as i started the second one, ill do this with another beacon… later ill connected them together, set farm 1 beacon to main beacon and deconstr. beacon farm 2… now i realized it never connected to 1…farm 1 has still another name than farm 2 with just 1 beacon???
ill try to deplot until farm 1 ends… and plot it back again… still has the old name…
sounds buggy to me or i dont understand something…

Deconstruction is not the solution this way the issue cannot be found this should not be the fix to have your farms show up in your settlement. I think the best way is to return it to old state and go from there but removing is not fixing the problem that occurs

1 Like

but ive tried exactly what youve sayn… go back to state (farm1) and tried to plot it new… doesnt work… still has the name of the old settlement (farm2) …
so i have no other choice than deconstruct…
except dispense the footfall for the next time…
writing another language and translating every third word is no solution for me… and by the way, its very hard to present my request in another language that other people know what ill keep talking about…and even if ill take the time they won’t understand… like this what youve sayn, that i allready done and writed in my post…
so what ive should do? now theyre know, theres trouble… work on a solution to fix the problem isnt my part, my part is done…

obviously i can’t express myself clearly, so i wont be a help…

What does getting footfall have to do with being connected? If his beacon has more than 10k prestige it should collect footfall whether it’s connected to a settlement or not.

1 Like

If you have a bridging settlement error, you can’t collect footfall

1 Like

I’m at your place. Do you have a bridging settlement error on a beacon?
I see that some sky islands are being connected and I see at least one long single plot vertical “road”. This will cause errors.

1 Like

I can see where you unplotted a few areas, but there are these long single plot areas under your “islands” that the game considers roads. These plots need to be removed or widened.

1 Like

It shouldn’t if they’re vertical.

6 vertical plots can form a settlement in one plot column.

1 Like

@nightstar vertical single plot “roads” will break a settlement too. (You can put enough prestige blocks in a 2 plot space to make a settlement if you want to - lots of shops do that)

@Marcello666 This needs to be fixed.

Also, if this build to the south - with the lava isn’t yours, I’d disconnect from it. It has a lot of broken single plot roads and will break your settlement:

1 Like

pic 1 before deconstruct…
1 is the farm that still exists…
2 was the small gleam ball with the stairs
3 the farm place in the east

pic2 try to deplot and plot again

pic3 and 4 settlement issue

i dont know how much coins i lost, cause i dont realize it for weeks… but it annoys me cause my shop/home is heavily visited and ill try to use this
“fame” for community projects like those gleam farm spots (to refinance tools and lvl up) and my main goal is to connect everyone and everything like tetris… all my money goes directly to the next community project… bugs like this destroys the good will behind… only this portal takes ort for 20.000 coins a week… i never say just a single word about who pay the costs… cause if i was a small player i wish a place like this… if ive started i wish someone payed fair prices like i do, to refinance my stuff…
i reduce my financial gain to make it feel more like a community and not like capitalism…
bugs like this dont make refinance easier for myself (i know it doesnt cover all the costs, but a bit is better than nothing…
i dont want to say that it ruins me financially but it takes more time to get the lost coins back to make no deficit…
if there comes a warning message or the affected plots would be marked incl. a warning, this wont happend…

yours sincerely
captain hindsight

feels like i need an eterneity to write this

thx 4 your help but i dont know if i build it again, got enough other stuff to do…
but if i do it, ill contact you… ive thought i only plot those i needed…
read stuff about annexed people, and i dont want that people think like this about me…

your last pic is on top of the ice mountain behind barouds gleam farm?
there ive got plots?totaly forgot those… but theyre “far” away… do you think this is related or the trigger?
ill go up to the mountain and remove them all, thought ive allready done after i try a few things there… anyway thx 4 your support <3

Almost everything I saw was connected, and yes, the ice mountain is connected and breaking the settlement too.

You do not need to deconstruct your farms as you are doing.

Your farm is connected to builds/roads that are breaking the settlement - like the pic I posted. You need to disconnect from them or (if they belong to you), widen the single plot “roads”.

You need to look for any string of single plots that are 3 or more in a row. They will show up red and they will break your settlement. Everything in your screenshots look fine, unless they have a row of single plots somewhere.

1 Like

Hello
I need help again…

Someone had problems with compactness…
These are solved after I helped her…
But now is one red plot here…
Can you explain me why or what is wrong?

Thx