[Norali] --[Fierce Corrosive Exoworld]--

If you get this again, could you submit a game log after it happens?

Come find me @anon26883492 I will give you that 10,200 coins. But hopefully the devs fix this so people don’t get multiple charged.

I’ve had this happen to me too @vdragon. I will reproduce it and submit next time there is lag.

I lost 1mil glass blocks :laughing:

The price harvester from @Simoyd has a check box at the bottom to save the planet json file. If you want more details on exactly how I grab it and turn it into data for myself we can chat in PMs :grin:

1 Like

I will attempt that, but I hope it doesn’t happen again. :slight_smile:

Thank you @DKPuncherello, but it’s not up to you to refund me. That’s Boundless’ responsibility. If they can’t/won’t without the game logs, so be it. Had I realized they needed mine and it wasn’t a server record, I’d have pulled them. Now I know.
Consider it another tax going nowhere. Kind of like irl. :wink:

For anyone looking for bit gravel spot I ran across this.

3 Likes

U should save the location make tokens and put em in the bin at exo station in bitula

Done! They are in the sell basket

1 Like

Thank you.

Norail T6-Corrosive (Caustic Lvl 5) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is NEW!!!.. Also have tokens for the following… Thorn, Sponge n Mould pit, Gravel and Ash… Oh yea farmers Hot Cherry Silty SOIL!!!.. enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Darn tagging kids! Always putting graffiti everywhere!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.