Not able to reclaim all expired beacons

Hello, I logged back in to the game after being gone a couple years and I was able to reclaim one of my beacons but I gave two other expired ones that never let me claim them. I have removed all the other blocks from the one that I was able to reclaim. Am I missing something?

just an idea, did you check if you reclaim it on a master beacon?

ps welcome back!

1 Like

I did. Thats where I was able to reclaim the one and only beacon I could reclaim. I will post a screenshot in a moment of what I see.

Did you remove all of the blocks/items from all of the pages on the 1st reclaim? If so, it should allow you to select a new reclaim if there is no active reclaim currently open/unfinished.

:heavy_check_mark:

Had you deleted the beacon from your beacon list of your character? I did that one time and was never able to access the reclaim.

Only the beacon I was able to reclaim. I still have the others in the list.

Here is what I see. Keep in mind I am at the “Master Beacon”.

See the two expired beacons?

1 Like

but they dont have a reclaim :slight_smile:
fastest way to check is to go back to starting point in sactum, it will tell you how many you got on the right side of the screen if you do not see anything= 0 reclaims available

Is it possible those expired before April 2020? If so, they expired before reclaims were available.

2 Likes

Its possible though I do not know exactly. Let me do some digging and see. I can tell you it was around that time I stopped playing.

Thank you for the help everyone.

2 Likes

Were all they on the same character ?

1 Like

I think you dont have any items to reclaim. My alt can reclaim only two of her expired beacons. The two with that sack icon.

But your beacons dont have these icons on the list.