🆖 Nova Golda and Nova Golda Market Mega Thread - Maps Added!

Oh ok. Was there last night and was open. Behind if looking straight ahead yes. Next to on left if facing his hammer shop

It looks so beautiful :heart_eyes:

Yeah, still in the same letter row, row D I believe that is! Will be done in a tick!

Or if you are on too I can add perms for you right away as well!

Thanks so much!!

Not on now. But will be tomorrow/later today. 1am my time

Its 1am now for you? US east coast then! It’s 7am for me.

In any case, I reserved the plot for you!

Get your loot-sticks here!

2 Likes

Stand number C2!

Hey Fida, I can craft gold fists on my steam account since that account DOES have the deluxe edition…

Plop mats in the totem machine and I will craft m for ya!

Awesome, thanks!

The market is filling up fast! Only four plots left!

Been burning through my forged tools recently and my usual supplier has thano’sd out of existence, got good forging stands?

1 Like

Yep, several actually!

Original Forgeries is my own and has all kinds of forged gear. Not just gem tools but also titanium, gold and silver…

Sweet I’ll be there in roughly 8hrs! Got portals from new Ultima? Still finding my way around there

Yup! A 2x2 on the shopping rows with 2x2 marked Nova Golda Market!

Also one at DK’s Ultima Tree on Eresho, Nova Golda Mini Market on Eresho (across Jacey’s), Ultima Trung, PS Lamblis, etc., etc.

Finished work early - new favourite shopping place thank you team golda

1 Like

With the new shop there’s more space so I’ve added gold tools in the mix!

All of these are 3x3 with damage level 7 or 8, can easily 1 shot blocks with these even above T1!

Also recently added a T7 Capable tools section:

So get your supplies for when the next T7 planet pops up!

Now with a special hand trade deal! Buy one of the T7 capable tools costing 9999c (+1600 dura or more, +40 action speed or higher) and get 5 mega strength brews for free!

2 Likes

As some of you may know, Nova Golda has it’s own T5+ (+ Delta Cancret) portal network.

And what not everyone seems to know is that all hubs (except Flan) have a basement with portals to public farm spots, public farms and mines.

Well earlier this week we’ve added Bob’s Farms to our portal hubs:

Bob’s Farms are save to be in, no weapons needed! Go check them out!

3 Likes

I’d like one of the special hand deals with the brews. I am hoping to go and mine on one when it shows up, tag along with someone through their portal to a mining spot and then we can separate and when I am finished I can head home.

How do I get with you for a hand trade?

2 Likes

I will be online in like 15 to 20 minutes!

I really like how you keep all the request baskets in one spot, neat idea I do not see in any other malls.

1 Like