🆖 Nova Golda and Nova Golda Market Mega Thread - Maps Added!

From memory i think the little japan folk did them upside down for mats and they looked great.

As in dig down and place them on blocks above, then remove the blocks. That way theyre level with the ground

2 Likes

That looks like a perfect spot for a swim… I need to visit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll chip in for the beach party, haha!

… Plus, I’m guessing less chance of being murdered there than with swimming in georgegroeg’s pond, like I sometimes sneak in and do. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I am soooo chiseling a grey block in the water like a shark’s fin now tho! Will add a sign with ‘beware sharks!’

:joy:

2 Likes

Yes!! :smiley: Haha, nice!

… Could put a surfboard near it, hehe. Aside, but I used to make regular trips to boogie board at the US shark bite capital, New Smyrna Beach, when I lived in FL. Had a 5 ft. or so one buzz right by me once. :open_mouth: Got a few nasty jellyfish stings too…

Hmm, jellyfish or stingrays could work also!

1 Like

Id like my beach front condo now please! (Not joking at all!)

2 Likes

Oooohhh yeah, me too!! :sunglasses: That is like an IRL dream of mine if I were ever able to… but maybe could have one in Boundless? :wink: That would actually be a really cool RP’ing thing I think, have a condo building with a bunch of vacation places for us. That could go on my own project list for somewhere, really… condo buildings generally ARE big boxes so it would fit my talents… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I still would love it if we could make in game screenshots and put those on signs.

I had this idea of a travel agency a long time ago with posters of places of interest.
I also sometimes joke to friends when I see them on a high level world that we apparently have used the same crappy travel agency promising us adventures and such!

2 Likes

So we all need to meet at the beach and have a massive community screenshot!! Need to have a Dev take the picture from the sky!

gives us a week out two and we have sunny beach up and running at sunken town town part (if that make sence)if we have some nice beach property’s we add a metro station :smile:

1 Like

And in a week or two the beach at Nova Golda is up and running too!

2 Likes

In case anyone misread something, I was joking about being on vacation… :wink:

500 exo yam bulbs up for grabs for only 199c!

Come and get them since this will be my last seed harvest!

Also there are a few market plots available at the moment so if you want to be a part of this unique market ask me for one.

If course Coin Converters, aka the request basket footfall coop, also still has spots available, and probably always will since it can be extended quite a bit…

1 Like

I was wondering just the other day if there are any beaches around! That umbrella is too cute :laughing:

1 Like

I was making it bigger, the beach, but felt that another location would be much better suited for my suddenly much bigger idea, haha!

Will share screenshots when I’'m a little further along!

1 Like

Ahh i look forwards to it :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Still a few market plots left for some shopkeeps who want something different than a mall!

And what is more convenient than to have Coin Converters next to it as well?

Besides, the portal area has TNT’s portal network right there, access to all the lower level planets in one small area!

But wait, there’s more! With a collaboration with TNT the old Nova Golda Portal Network is now defunct but all the old portal gates have been remodelled and are now Nova Golda Farm Hubs directly linked to the TNT T5+ network! And of course there’s a nice big portal in/under the portal area going straight to the start of TNT’s T5+ network on Serpensarindi!

We do need Oort tho, lots of portals to keep open and I really want to add more farm and mine spots on many of the higher and lower level planets but right now it’s tough due to the ever increasing prices of oort. Come sell (or donate) some oort! Current price is 192c!

1 Like

I’m happy to announce the latest addition to Nova Golda Market
Concrete Complete!

Selling 88 colours of concrete (once all the stands are stocked) and room for exo concrete as well.

Prices range from 29c/34c for concrete and patterned concrete made from sand.
39c/44c when it’s made from gravel and 49c/54c from rocks.

Right now lots of black concrete for 39c/44c!

Come and get this lovely stuff!

PS. Stay tuned for more shops at Nova Golda Market but also lots of changes at and around the market are coming!

Exciting times at Nova Golda!

6 Likes

That’s awesome, great stuff!! :grinning::+1::+1:

1 Like

More colours added!!

Hopefully today the rest will be added as well!

Now all 88 possible colours of concrete are in stock!

Over 6.5k blocks!

2 Likes