Nova Golda Market - Under New Management

Greetings!

@pajew and myself currently, will be helping @AeneaGames with the day to day at Nova Golda Market, Trung.

We would like to help make this space more active again, and therefore we will be reaching out to all current store owners in due course.
To any store owners who are reading this post, please get in touch with myself or @pajew as we have noticed many of the stores do not appear to be trading anymore.

How to get in touch?
Feel free to respond to this thread, DM on forum, or alternatively hit us on up discord.
NIMZ#8926
Esper#2714

You can also find us in the TNT discord server.

19 Likes

Thank you for helping out with it, it really is a wonderful market!! :smiley: I’ll try to keep my own store there more stocked, got a little sidetracked with other projects and rental stuff, and thanks again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great work stepping in to help :+1:
I’ll be over later to re-fill my shop stands and request baskets.

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

3 Likes

I’ll send you a message!

1 Like

I will remove my inactive shop coming days. I don’t have time to keep a shop.

2 Likes

Shame because it’s a beautiful looking shop!

Anyone here who would like a market stall at the best market on Trung and can’t build well? Why not ask @Mittekemuis to take over her unused stall?

3 Likes

I’d rather build a shop than keep one :slight_smile: I tried a few times but always fail at keeping it stocked. I am glad the mall is going to get more active again. It was and will most likely be my favourite place to shop.

5 Likes

Is this still availalable?

It’s still there, ask @Mittekemuis and perhaps she can transfer it to you.

1 Like

oops I completely forgot :confounded:

but with that I can say, yes we can transfer it to @Solgato :slight_smile:

when will be convenient?

2 Likes

i’m on now? if i go get coffee i’ll be chirpy, but i can get it done as is :smiley: i’m teetering but unable to sleep – first insomnia in ages, coincidentally yesterday was the first big exciting beautiful snow and first return to the coffee shop for a lovely maple white chocolate triple shot up the street since last spring. hm!

(ps i forgot my mask but they were selling them, first attempt i forgot my shoes coz i wear kryptonite lumberjack socks… have been extreme self-sequestering b/c many 1918 pandemic documentaries convinced me to). — omw

2 Likes

Okay I will get me plotters and make my way down there

2 Likes

okay I am there :smiley:

3 Likes

@Mittekemuis thank for your help

1 Like

I put local resources in the shop so it didn’t feel naked; it’s near a portal network portal, yay <3

1 Like