November beard/moustache contest & build-a-beard

Happy November everybody! November beard contest, there will be four categories:

Biggest beard (can be older pics but you have to post a current pic too)

Fancy styled beards

Lady beards / fake beards (bearded ladies, women wearing fake beards, and pictures where you hold your hair so it looks like a beard and/or mustache, men with fake beards also eligible)

Beard related builds in-game

100k to the winners of each!

Moustaches are also potentially eligible

5 Likes

Like, IRL beards, or shall I go build a beard in my shop?

Also, are you validating when the picture was taken, or can I go dig up my old lengthiest beard picture?

2 Likes

Updated OP, old beards are eligible but you must also post a current beard or Stache photo

2 Likes

Do we have the month to grow said beard fully out. Or when are beard pics due. Also does it count Extra if we have In-game beard as well?

2 Likes

Wish I could grow a beard. I can only do the goatee. But having to wear a mask at work makes it uncomfortable to have it so I just shave it now :sob:

1 Like

Okay, current crazyish work from home, 2 toddlers, it’s midnight beard

26 Likes

You can take the month

You can also do a before and after if you want. Bonus prize for most progress?

3 Likes

I know that beard too well haha!

3 Likes

THIS IS A SEXIST COMPETITION
Nah jk excited to see all y’all beards

And in keeping with the purpose of Movember, boys please do fiddle with your bits regularly to check for irregularities, get tested if you’re in an at risk age bracket or group, and if you are not ok tell someone and seek help, you are all important and we don’t want to lose a single one of you :heart:

14 Likes

Where’s @Buugi, this is his competition :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Sorry - moved to off-topic as it’s not really Boundless related (and definitely not because my wife doesn’t want me to grow a beard!)

10 Likes

I have to say, when I first saw the competition my mind immediately began to plan how to build the biggest beard :laughing: and if it would need a face to be on or just a free standing beard…

I stand by the thought that a bunch of random huge beard builds would be both magnificent and utterly bizarre :smiley:

9 Likes

Should I add a category for beard builds?

Also then the forum police might chill

I also fully support bearded ladies, girls wearing fake beards, and pictures where you hold your hair so it looks like a beard and/or mustache

7 Likes

Also, summoning @Creegle hehe! :grin:

Though I guess if I held Aslan up in front of my face that could top either of them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Cat beards allowed

5 Likes

:eyes:

Watch this space haha

6 Likes

What my brother send me some months ago , since it reminded him of me …dont know why tho :confused:

23 Likes

It looks just like you!

HOSTcat

3 Likes

I am sorely disappointed at the lack of beard sharing going on in here, so I shall do my bit and participate (before Viking @Buugi decides to grace us with his presence and put us all to shame.)

+1000 points for ginger beards!

23 Likes

Honestly i thought you photoshopped your face on the cat or something like you did with James - your brother isn’t alone :joy:

3 Likes