[Nuswatt] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Oh goodness - for anyone reading, you should be able to find clear weather chisels for pretty cheap. If you can’t, let me know and I’ll make some.

1 Like

I love the clear weather totems. I use them mainly on my Phyre-Fly which gathers, builds and goes to exos… And on my Phyre-Fly Huntress.

1 Like

Is there actually white wood there?

Yes … yes there is…

Good spot here if you need another spot:

1 Like

I was hoping for fields of cold berry flowers (Q.Q)

1 Like

I tried to find you some BabyWaflle… I really really did

2 Likes

the cold berry were far & few between. best ive done is 950 so far. spine flowers are in the white twisted tree areas. travelers perch are the real rarity. ^^

1 Like

Where are the ice biomes so I can try to find at least 1 stardrop plant? I’ve already opened up 27 region’s and nothing lol. I have found 20 travelers perch and many of the others besides the weeping wax cap fungus, only 5 of those

Stardrops also spawn on tangle and thorns…but with that being said, stardrops dont seem to be listed in the surface resources which means there probably are none on this Exo.

1 Like

Ahhh, thank you! I must have gotten a different planet that says it’s a new color of stardrop mixed up with this one. .My bad lol

1 Like

It looks like the stardrop color on this planet is listed as not seen for 45 days, but the color list includes things that don’t actually exist on the planet.

2 Likes

Yes, my daughter’s sovereign world also lists a few plants that don’t exist

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.