¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Aqua's Sunken Town Ultra mall °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` 25K startoffer + new concrete shop

me and mostly my friend wischl have been working hard on a new aquatopian city this time it is focussed on Shopping
we recreated a 3000plot replica off our city we had in beta
completely submerged into water to bring back our precious fountain style
aquatopians are known for

we olmost nearing completion to launch an official opening in the meantime we invite the early birds to come get the best shopping spots
available do not be late and contact us today there allready a bunch off people we getting to a nice shopspace as we speak :smile:

How to find us

via aquatopian embassy hub(beckon)

via ultima world hub

Some screens

Contact

choose by number now

just gives us the number and we tell ya if it is free :smile:
and good newz they all free except for the ones used :nerd_face:

upcoming system

the epicenter will be run on our very nice luxmall system wich is a guild based system that pays out shopkeepers monthly
also single plot shops on the best spots will be avaible for flash sales and to guide people to your big shop
@OmniUno its time to come back and prepp for farming update :face_with_monocle:

27 Likes

Fif Land’s new main location will be here! The physical building is about half way built at this point. We are just off of waterfall alley. We are in part of the “above water level” section, but this new location will feature part of it below water as well once it’s finished!

2 Likes

I was at this morning there (EU time) and i really like the water art! Nice build there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I stumbled into this the other day. It is a hidden gem! So beautiful.

I really liked the half rainbow. Nicely done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome build!

1 Like

oh my, that brings memories!!

3 Likes

updated my infopage with a little reveal on upcoming systems
and a new numbered map with all the freebuild locations
:+1:

1 Like

this was in the embassy i think its a gleambow sculpture made for the event by @Larky im waiting on the next event to install the next one :smile: unless wischl made a rainbow at the sunken town i havent noticed yet :joy:

1 Like

Hmmm … There was a city in the beginning, I think her name was “The sunken City” - there was a statue that caught my eye! A ship that was stranded or impaled on a mountain! Is Aquatopia the new city of it?

my friend has build it next to a city called bayern but bayern had a couple off name changes not sure ow and a castle nuking etc etc
the mall is a place off its own now neigboring bayern (forgot the current name)
theres def a cool boat from our neigbors around the place
dont think we talking about same sunken town atm

No - we will not talk about the same city then! The city was very popular for shopping at that time! When PS changed their route, the city died out! I really liked her then - especially her statues and works of art! I think even, the city went down, before there was Bayern!

if it had like crazy cool statues i might have visited it saw like massive octopus

It still is on Sochaltin 1, close to the Portal hub iirc.

But its not the same at the beginning! :cry: i was there now and i think, its a complete new City!

Yes sadly alot of Things have changed and more plots go wild each week.

plots go wild since beginning off time lol
nothing new

Are there small shop rooms still available?

for sure
we nearing the opening but ya can come get one wright now
finishing up the final systems etc…
well make it tomorrow im off for the night

1 Like

I’m at work atm but I’ll do so tonight

if you do contact us on discord and pick a number off the map