[Oetralor] --[T6 - Fierce Shock Exoworld]--

I’m thinking maybe I’ll back off the goo collection soon… did my share of the damage I think… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

wow, that is great. mayhap found new background pic!

Amazing shots as always Vex! =D

4 Likes

Really enjoy this Exo :+1:

And this RR was just hanging out waiting for a picture I guess.

9 Likes

You know, I might well have spared that Roadrunner just because it is so pretty! :smiley:

Maybe. :smiling_imp:

I spared it :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for making and selling the atlases. I’ve been buying them whenever I decide to visit an exo planet. They are very helpful. :sunglasses:

I really love this exo too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goo acquired.

1 Like

TANGLE
Warm magenta

-199n 1325e alt 101

Sadly the tangle is the same color as [Shedu Tier]

1 Like

It is? Ah bummer. That explains why I didn’t see a location for it above this message. Thanks !!! :+1:

Yeah, in the main post under the blocks color section, @Gorillastomp designed it so it will show an infinity icon if the item / color can be found on a permanent world. You can click on that little icon and it will take you to the page for the world that has that item / color.

Capture1

4 Likes

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

Happy to help :grin:

1 Like

Gleam clam here if anyone needs more of this gleam

2 Likes

Still a significant amount of goo around the Exo as well.

1 Like

Yep, I said I was going to back off, but… after seeing the decrease in the numbers stabilize, I’m figuring why let all that nice goo disappear with the exo? :wink: Even selling cheap it is such a huge coin generator and people want to buy it, after all!

1 Like

Just found three pools of resin with only about a day left on the exo! :smiley: Well, that Hopper found it first I guess… and the photobomb behind it blew me up about two seconds after this pic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this exo!

If you haven’t been, head out before its gone! Just wander around, there is some really nice spots to explore =D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.