Please DELETE (at request of OP)

Who We Are ?
We are the casual guild and our goal is to help more players build connections.
Currently we are focusing on our main city - Newoortleans ( Maybe we will change city name later)
This city we started since Oct, and we have a lot of active members in the city.

Where Can You Find Us ?
Our city locate at Minorengle - Newoortleans.
You can find us by using

1. Portal seeker’s Minorengle gateway and you will see our huge portal setup there.
  2. Ultima guild’s Angel I city, the minorengle gateway can lead you guys find us.
  3. On Till Ps hub, you can find the shortcut to our city as well.

Goal:
Currently our goal is very simple, we will focus on expanding our city to the other major city in the game.
(Entire game prestige ranking we are # 10, average 15 - 20 active members in our city.)
Also we love to help new players, so let me know if you have any questions for the game. We will help you guys.

How to Join Us ?
Guild Discord link:

Facebook:

Rule:
We only have 1 simple rule and should be very easy to follow.

“Be friendly to others, and help new players if you have ability to do that.”

We don’t have any other rules which means its free for you to setup everywhere, or enjoy any kind of game content.

What can you get from us ?
A lot of connections for sure, make more friends and try to join our great city project in future.

If you are new players, we will give you some tips, and you can focus on your personal works first.
We will always have project for you to join, so take your time, and enjoy the game first.

If your are experienced players and currently live in a ghost town, we can provide you an active town for you to re-start.

Role:
Basically our guild don’t have any rank system.
But still i want to assign some role for fun.
Base on where you live you will get the different role in our discord channel.

1. Sun : Members who live in the east side of city will have “Sun” role
  2. Moon: Members who live in the west side of city will have “Moon” role
  3. Tera: Members who live in the future expanding area will have “Tera” role
  4. Air: Members who not live in our main city, will have “Air” role

This role setup only for helping us to understand every member’s current location.
Everyone still equal, and will not affect your home’s name or other things.

Story for Future Underground City Project:
The heat signature leads the way out
Left behind by the titans as after they brought the prior civilization to its knees
The dessert became such because of the strong winds and fire the titans brought about
So we built underground this time to rebuild the city. There are original defenders of this city. The titans had brought their worst and killed nearly all the remaining defenders. Thus the last remaining leader took it upon himself to gather the elite, rebuild the city and plan his revenge on the titans. This now breeds a new form of elite worriers, born from the flames of the titans breathe its self, Fire born

City Picture Gallery:

2 Likes

well done tim

1 Like

I don’t know why this article don’t belong to me anymore, I can’t edit any details, and i can’t even delete the post. Please delete this article for me, and I will post the new one. Any devs can help me here ? Thank you :slight_smile:

We dont really delete anything…
And OP cant be edited again after a week(s) of inactivity. Not sure what the exact timer is.