❤ Only 12 hours left! Trading Flowers for Hearts at Gyosha Mall - 6pm CST, midnight UTC === FREE Portal directly to the Lovestruck EXO opening from the mall at 7pm

Oh how I miss giving everyone some flowers and love (ugh RL) but this weekend I’m going to flower everybody to death. I’m going to shoot them from my slngbow lol.:hugs:

4 Likes

See you guys in about an hour :blush::heart:

2 Likes

thats to late for me in germany :weary: we have now here 24:00

2 Likes

Trading now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great turnout - thanks to everyone for stopping by :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Flower trading starting now! :smiley:

1 Like

Awww…have fun everybody! I’m not home yet :cry:…my work hours changed

1 Like

Real life has kept me away the last few days. Hoping to so a little more trading before the event is over!

1 Like

Trading starts in less than 45 minutes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I will be there flowers for everyone :bouquet:for :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Everyone is trading flowers now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for organising this!

PS: also, I didn’t need any, but also thanks to the ones who offered flowers for free for the fellow oortians that ran out, I think that’s a nice thing to do and should be pointed out as well!

5 Likes

I was given flowers as well by @GrayFrequency and @DaOne82 to allow me to trade. To be honest, I was just passing by and had no intention of participating. I was swayed by the kindness and decided to stay to trade with the intention of giving back the hearts I got as a kind of pay it forward. Good social event for sure.

5 Likes

Still trading now :blush:

2 Likes

Shots from tonight’s trade - thank you again so much everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Great pix :heart_eyes::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Starting in a couple of minutes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t make it but one of guildmates will be there with our guild’s flowers. Much :heart: :bouquet: 4 :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Starting in 13 minutes :blush:

2 Likes

Shots from tonight’s! :smile:

5 Likes