Oops might be a lil big

Can some one tell me how much they’ll sell me 80k cold berry brick

1 Like

thanks for your interest in brick! let me introduce to you some common boundless luck levels

basic level luck, you pay 8c each (640,000)

advanced level luck, you pay 7c each (560,000)

expert level luck, you pay 6c each (480,000)

master level luck, you pay 5c each (400,000)

ultimate level luck, you pay 4c each (320,000)

asking a brick cooker in-game is a good way to communicate and agree on pricing

1 Like

What is luck I’m lost lol

3 Likes

I wanna build floor for bottom middle but relized it’s a lot of floor lol

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve got some extra cold berry, a little to help out at least… if so I’ll hide a plinth later and PM the location, happy to donate a bit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(O.O) :cookie: luves you lol

2 Likes

Let me get all my tools into the new location and I can make you whatever needed, but that amount will take a few days lol

2 Likes

Hamma-chan O.O

1 Like

Lol oh cookie!

1 Like

Very secretly wishes for a couple of shop stands of rough oortstones too

4 Likes

I Love to Build but I don’t craft lol and broke all da time as you can see lol

Lol same here. We all just manage but I spend as fast as I get it to provide buffs for everyone in our guild. Let alone I don’t forge. Prob never will. But I can do the deco for 7c a piece. I don’t farm either lol.

1 Like

I have a image in my head I’m build layers bottom layer is keep deadly cuttles far away 2 layer I’m see if I can make a lot of trees 3rd layer shopping district top layer will be hub with the moon being my Workshop and storage

1 Like

Ok, plinth up, PM’ed directions. :slight_smile: Yeah, had a couple smart stacks I could spare!

I think I figured out now why these hidden plinths were getting found, too - I thought zero prices were supposed to be filtered, but it looks like they aren’t from testing it just then - I manually disabled this one though, so hopefully should be ok.

Haha, I wish I could be generous with the Oort too… but that is one thing I’m always in need of I’m afraid. :flushed:

2 Likes