Oort Online Race Suggestions

3 Likes

I got thinking about mythical creatures yesterday. What if instead of doing basic things like lizards, bugs, and birds we went toward super exotic mythical beings instead. I imagine unicorns, griffins, satyrs, and fairies. Just a thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are great! Have you ever made anything animated?

Not really anything good :\ . I tried to take animation class once in high school but I never had the patience to keep drawing frame after frame.

Nyuudles? can you try to make a female version of the new character art if you have the time? im really curious as to how that would look to an aritst :smiley:

You donā€™t have to be an artist to imagine what the females would look like :stuck_out_tongue:, but maybe when I feel like it.

1 Like

I would also suggest a Stone Race, a real tank, who is imune against most elemental damage, but he is slower and canā€™t swim, but is stronger or can see better in caves.

Anyone else think of skexes?

1 Like

I would love to see a bat-like race. Birds are great, and I love owls. However, I think Iā€™d love to see something different. Bat-like beings would certainly be unique :smiley:

1 Like

Great idea, I would most likely play that race!

how bout not focusing on race so much, but make your character evolve based on the environment you spend the most time in. lets say you spend lots of time in a dark caves, you get big eyes and grow claws so you can see in the dark and dig with out tools or if you spend allot of time under water you grow gills, and inversely your big eyes make it painful to be in the sun light and your claws make it hard to use tools like axes or grapple hooks. if you grow gills you have limited stamina when out side of water and die in dry environments. it could be design so that each player is best suited for there environment but weak in the opposite climate . if you want to change you will have to adapt to your new environment but loose your previous adaptation in order to keep it balanced. its just a thought but i feel the idea has merit.

LONG LIVE OORT!!!

4 Likes

Good idea there. Maybe a good premise for a future survival/adaptation game?

1 Like

In russian community some players asking: can developers make characters differing from usual humanoid forms? Four-handed antmen was suggested as example.

Question

Answer:

1 Like

Thank you, Zouls. I couldnā€™t find this post.

I am sure it has been said somewhere i just wanted to put my vote in. I would love to see a lupine or volpine race.

Not like I am biased or anything.

1 Like

ya i suggested it awhile back i would love to play as a fox

I think Bats are still my favourite. Anyone with me?

nothing beats a cat girl

NOTHING!

3 Likes

word^^ (10 chars)