OortBusters speed/Hunt In 30Min

OortBusters Speed/Hunt 10AM EST
Platform hunt:
Hunt Leader: @OfficerHatchet
Time: 10:00 AM → 11:30 AM
Day: Friday
Planet: KarmaKazi
Protection Required: lvl 1 Caustic

Meet up at OortBusters Hunt lodge / Portal Hub, go through the portals at TNT Mega Hub Up On The Second section on the East side corner

Join us on discord!

3 Likes

Hello!

Why don’t you announce it on Discord? I am worried people keep seeing this pop up on the forum without knowing it’s constantly being edited for new times (thinking it’s just an old topic). Just a suggestion :smiley:.

1 Like

Hi, we would like to do that but are not exactly sure how. Do you know maybe what one has to do to be able to post announcements on discord? I tried to look for some instructions but couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

Sorry not sure either but I can tag some hunters and I am sure they’d be kind enough to help :D.

How to announce hunts on discord @Bethlehem @xyberviri? Thanks

1 Like

Worried about what?
As you said, dude keeps editing his own post, lol… bored much?

If you want perms to be able to announce on discord you need to talk to Simoyd. That’s all I know.

1 Like

Keeps editing it with new times. I went to a hunt of his.

@Bethlehem thanks!

@Artemida On discord, he is Simoyd #0420

4 Likes

giphy-downsized-large

1 Like

Just edit the orignal post with the new info then come down here and reply to state thechanges. Go look at the weekly Valhalla hunt for a example or even the way james posts the testing updates.

Also you need to have the citizen role in the main boundless official discord to use the hunt bot.

Any mod in that discord can help you

4 Likes

@anon52472533 Aww… just look at you! Aren’t you the cutest little thing?

Thank you @RedY3 and @xyberviri :slight_smile:

1 Like

giphy (9)

1 Like

tumblr_m77t2zg3TR1rn4din

3 Likes

1 Like