Oortian Foundation Market

Hi everyone,

I would like to announce the opening of the Oortian Foundation Market. Foundation members (join now!) post their buy and sell requests here.

In order to keep the items in the market always relevant sell prices are reduced by 10% daily and buy prices increased by 10% daily till individual orders are filled. If items reach 1 coin in price or exceed the request baskets coin in price they are removed from the market.

https://www.oortianfoundation.com/market

I have a first few items available for sale now:

5 Likes

Shopkeeper wanted

The Oortian Foundation is looking for a shopkeep (existing) interested in making lots of extra money. Please contact me to sort out details.

Are there any shopkeepers out there that want to make lots of extra money? Please contact me to discuss the opportunity!

Hi everyone,

Going forward Foundation members will be buying and selling items via Scavenger’s Hoard. Keep your eye on our announcements for upcoming specials!

2 Likes

Niice! The omni empire now in bite sized chunks? I’ll have to come by after work and check it out.

Yeah you should consider joining the Foundation! I’m learning from our pre-release endeavours and improving upon the systems tenfold.

Yeah… I’ll be expanding the shop shortly here for this/future accommodations. It just happened so suddenly, lol!

1 Like

nice shop like the look i swing by soons have a look :grin:

Thanks – I’d love to take credit but I didn’t build it. I’m not a builder by any definition. :grin:

doesnt mather its still nice and it would look weird if you dont fill those shopstands lol

Now I just have to convince my builder to put a pause on his current project to come alter my shop for me. :rofl:

2 Likes

mirror it BAM double the size :grin:

Yeah, yeah. I tore down my forges and moved them to another building. I got @KKBell working on the shop right now.

you got @KKBell working on ya stuff you so lucky kk when you done report directly to the aquatopian discord :wink:
btw i cant belief @Cookviper isnt around where are you show me what ya making our you in trouble :smile:

1 Like

Yeah just wait to see what @KKBell is currently working on right now (besides my shop)! He’s doing a big project but he just started and doesn’t want anyone seeing it just yet.

1 Like