Oortian Slingbows Forge Shop Opening

The entire Shotgun line (all 6 gem types) has only these 3 boons now on each sling.

Can’t recall how many but some Sniper slings have those on them. Will keep this in mind though for the future! I think for Snipers, it seems people have slightly different preferences.

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Got a hunt coming? Give the shop a look! Also, do text me here or on Discord (RedY3 #6562) if you’d like to hand trade any number of slingbows to save on the tax!

1 Like

Currently living on 1k coin xD I used a few thousands to decorate the market with Halloween stuff O.O but! Before I picked up the last hunt I got one of your diamond snipers :slight_smile: as soon as I got some coins again, I will stock up my slingbows :slight_smile:

1 Like

I owe you and Host a bunch of slings. Why buy them :upside_down_face:. Please text me before the next time :grin:.

2 Likes

BTW for anyone looking to buy a “sniper” sling, if you can’t find one that you’re looking for in my shop, just text me and I can forge it for you. Snipers are a bit tricky in that different people prefer different traits on them all under the umbrella of a “sniper”. Some like range, others prefer speed, etc. Multishots though will remain Multishot + Action Speed + Dmg. If you do prefer heavy projectile, also do text me. I have a big bunch forged but that are not on display.

4 Likes