Oortris! Whatya think about that Minigame?! ;D

##6 Fudging hours of recording! It’s flossing enough xDD

#Klick here for the Video!

##Also tell me what should I “play” next? Pacman? Space Invaders?

12 Likes

Half of that grabling building, breaking and falling, picking up and all over again :flushed:

5 Likes

I know that feeling :sob:
I’d rather remove every mountain in oort with my bare hands than doing that again :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow, that’s must have taken so long! Really impressive!

Yeah… 6 hours recording whith enslaving @Mittekemuis and @Predatoxic, and 9 Hours in total of standing at the same place.

4 Likes

Yeah i had diner :stuck_out_tongue: Very much diner

1 Like

I contemplated doing this with my one but while I have the patience to build something, I don’t when it comes to something like that.

Nicely done!

Me neither, thats why I enslaved those two poor souls :smiley: Also I got Inspired by yours for that ^^

2 Likes

Is totally awwwwwwwwwsom :smiley:
I’d go nuts working this out.
:slight_smile:

Just “Wooooooow!” :smiley: … I hope you paid your slaves well. If not, here are some cookies for them :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :wink:

For your next big retro event Pacman would be cool (and not as much work then a Super Mario level :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ). But take your break first. You have earned it :wink:

2 Likes

well ben paid me with a supernova badge :smiley: I’m happy with that but thanks for the coockies :stuck_out_tongue:
and I’d really like to do the old donkey kong arcade game in oort. @Opulus what do you think?

1 Like

Sure if you have time an whole Weekend?

Edit: WITHOUT SLEEP!

let’s do it then :smiley:

SO. AWESOME. Great work you three!!

2 Likes

You need to fix daytime. Twinkling of sky is distracts
Great job, @Opulus, @Mittekemuis and @Predatoxic!

1 Like