Open for business, The Winking Spitter, at Dragonfell, and Dragonfell Market

Hi all, the first shop in Dragonfell is finally officially open for business…
Introducing “The Winking Spitter”, a tavern for the weary traveller. Stocking only the best brews and pies. Come by, have a drink, take a look around Dragonfell whilst you’re here. Check out the palace, Dragonfell Keep. Take a dip in the rock pond in the godswood garden. Markets and other shops coming soon.

Easily accessible via the Dragonfell portal at the TNT main hub, and be sure to say hi to any of the local resident mrando alts😉

13 Likes

I will sure come to visit! I love dragonfell. Got a couple of ideas for my own build. The place is gorgeous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome stuff mate! If you need other players to have a stall in the Market, I would be happy to add a shop with great prices just to have more people check out the build!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, wouldn’t you be busy enough stocking Sydney @econodog lol

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Dragonfell now has a portal connection to the Ultima network at the Aussie hub on Lutrion, at Ashenvale. Portal no 4, can I get @boundmore or someone else with permissions there to relabel it to Dragonfell?
Cheers Ando

1 Like

Will be on it layer today @MrAndo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers matey

1 Like

Dragonfell Market, a medieval themed marketplace is now open for business, selling all sorts of random goods be sure to stop by and have a browse. Grab a bite to eat and a drink to quench your thirst at the tavern whilst you are there.

6 Likes