[open] FUTURE MALL

I died at rainbow mall too! I was there not even 5 minutes, I was at low health and a cuttletrunk entered the mall :expressionless: well DK Mall is in the sky and empty plots or roads into nowhere can be dangerous :woman_shrugging: :laughing:

THE FUTURE MALL is the safest so far. Mobs are blinded by all the gems, they wouldnā€™t dare to even come close :grin:

5 Likes

Brown Town mall is pretty safe too :wink:

5 Likes

fixed for you

5 Likes

I died thereā€¦

Regards,

1 Like

i havenā€™t been to rainbow mall yet i thinkā€¦Iā€™m scared

DKMall is great i just wish @DKPuncherello started working again on his expansion and completing the mall at some point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: because now its just looking like chaos and you will have to agree with me (DK)

compared to the creativity of others and their malls/markets and FUTURE MALL then FUTURE MALL is trash
i cannot create fancy builds and spend months on chisel work (i hate chisel work yet i still do a bit)
but what i do have is tons of high end materials to make it look nice and unique , the mall received so much love from building it and hopefully gets noticed at some point and have the spots filled
i always fine tune to make it better and still gets like flower areas (gardens) but the fine tuning is aways a good thing

2 Likes

Ok, itā€™s safe for people who donā€™t think walking into lava is a good idea :wink:

2 Likes

HOST can I have a spot at your mall please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

PLEASE! ^_^* you can just claim any spot ,thereā€™s no need for permissions

1 Like

Alrighty! Iā€™ll come over when I next get on the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds good bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Iā€™d rather die more often in the rainbow mall than be blind in the FUTURE MALL :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Thatā€™s just for mobs that theyā€™re blinded :open_mouth: didnā€™t know You were one too Hugo :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Only 10 can die at the same time at rainbow mall !
I can blind 40 in one go!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t care if 10 or more. So far thatā€™s enough for us and we are happy that our mall is well received

3 Likes

I wish you all the best with your mall

3 Likes

I was just playing along :grin:
I meant no harm @SwissHugo
Just enjoy whatever youā€™re doing mate
And have fun and enjoy it, and i wish you all the best too bud :+1:

4 Likes

so Iā€™m not stopping by improving!

soon to come housing plot system :open_mouth:

a 2nd floor level has been created for the housing plot area (PORTALS) , the area will be all around the mall and will be roughly the same design, just bigger areas to build maybe 20x20 sizes or different sizes, also possible to build outside of it and connect too, but some people were hyped about this system,maybe i will hold build event :thinking: and free portals from your home to the mall center :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: still working on it its a glass floor, i might see how i could improve it without losing the view as much.

also 2 towers done, 2 towers left to go and should be done this week.

2 Likes

You are building a city in reverse manā€¦usually its the houses and jobs first THEN the mall xD

2 Likes

hahaha :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: yeah because, if i started with the houses first i had to plan the mall, and i do not plan ahead i just do as i go and change ideas many times for the better.
so if i started the houses area first lol i would have given myself a area to work with that maybe wasnā€™t big enough :thinking: thatā€™s why i work inside out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hard for me to imagine you going small on a mall :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like