Open invitation to newcomers (or anybody) - good T1 building land

Though it is sad to see it go, as it was a really lovely build, a large castle near my Raxxa base expired and has made available a good bit of nice T1 land - fairly flat, some holes (one big one I saw) but really pretty ideal for someone starting out. It is close to where I have a number of useful portals that I plan to keep going (if I let any go it would be at my other base), like TNT and DK Mall, which is why I figured I’d put the offer out there, access to portals close by can be a big help.

Can build whatever near me, won’t bother me, aim a giant poo emoji my way and I’ll probably just laugh, and if you somehow managed to blight the landscape with something worse than MY first building, I’d be impressed… that would actually take some effort to do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One pic shows the coords of the area (castle is regen’ing now), I’m claiming some of it directly across from me but plan to leave a bunch open, for others to settle.

8 Likes

If I can shamelessly plug, Raxxa is one of a few planets with a Compass Hub prototype which (in my estimation) will make it really easy to find your way around the planet, but also for people to find you! A planet with high quality portal infrastructure actively being curated :wink:

And Paka holds one of the Compass Hub portals :).

2 Likes

Yep, thanks!! :grin::+1:

1 Like

I hadn’t encountered an expired build in the ash state before, it’s very surreal running through the remains of an old build. I settled near by in a village, might have to snag some of this land too.

2 Likes

The expired ash builds are creepy!! How long do they stay?

2 Likes

Just checked and this one is the same as yesterday still - not sure how long it had been it that state before I noticed it though. Definitely worth taking a look at these, pretty neat, the remains of the walls and farm and all!

1 Like