Open storage display bug

First off, this is not a big deal, just annoying… but figured I would post it so it can maybe be added to the bug database for later.

Was doing a bit of rock color organizing when I noticed the display for open storage did not match what was the content of the location ( sedi vs ign rocks) inside the storage. Going to the sanctum and back did not fix the display, but leaving the area completely then going back did correct the display.

Here is a short video of what I saw.

2 Likes

Ive have noticed this as well i was moving things in the storage blocks and the display did not match what was in the th box. If i removed a color it still showed the same color and not what was now in the storage block.

2 Likes

Same. Glad you posted about it. :+1::+1:
Not a big deal. But yeah. A bug none the less.
The one I really would like fixed is the random foliage flash. Its driving me nuts after someone mentioned it I see it all the time. I feel like it’s going to give me a seizure. Or brainwashing me to buy more gleamclub. Lol. :joy:

2 Likes

Never heard about the foliage flash whats that?

1 Like

Ah yes, it happened to me once, 2 weeks ago.
Glitched display i would say.
Perhaps you can post the location here so that the Dev would know where to check it?

Random flash of foliage as your running. That’s the only way I can discribe it. Happens in my base all the time.

1 Like

I do not think i’ve seen that yet but now i know about it i will keeping an eye out for it lol.

1 Like

I’m on PlayStation if that makes any difference🤷‍♂️.

As far as the display glitch. I’m pretty sure if you change the first 100 in a stack of blocks with a different colour. It doesn’t change colour in the open storage. And you can move that stack to other spots and still nothing. I noticed the other day and was like what the … is going on here. Lol.

1 Like

That is exactly what i noticed.

1 Like

Location is in the upper left corner in the video. Intentionally turned on the Debug for location before doing the video.

1 Like

Happens to me too, not sure when it does it and when not tho but since it’s not a biggie I haven’t looked too closely yet

1 Like

I have also noticed this, I just move the mats around at it seems to update it self to show the right mat.

I get the foliage flash all the time. It’s pretty annoying. PS4 too.

1 Like

Thanks for the report and video, I can certainly add it to the bug database.

Could I also ask if you previously had a stone in the top left of the smart stack shown in the video? As I was looking at this in game and got it occur this way.

Correct, I was moving stones around to clean up the smart stacks but after moving them that smart stack when viewed from outside of the storage did not update the visual icon displayed until I moved far away and came back to it.

Does it too me too, if you leave the plot that the storage is in it will show correct