🆖 Added 100+ hammers, more to come! Original Forgeries, Nova Golda Market, Trung

Need lots of of glass and thus sand and silty soil for your new glass pane build?

No worries! Original Forgeries got you covered!

2 Likes

Perfect, you read my mind, was going to shop for some later to gather to make lots of glass! :smiley: Will be by later!

1 Like

Please note, these do less damage than my regular metal alloy tools, hence the cheaper price. But they are perfect for low level planet soil and sand collecting!

1 Like

I buy a T7 hammer… and i get a T6 Hammer… pls correct the sign or look better during filling shop stand pls

i was buying from this shop stand

and yes is used str brew

I needed much more time because more energy use because the 2 hit and I had a 50% dura lose.

Edit: I got a replacement

2 Likes

Am only human, mistakes happen, sign won’t be changed since I should have put it in another shop stand.

I’m sorry for this. Please come by now and I give you a correct one (and move these right away)

2 Likes

and that is correct mistakes happen :grinning: nobody is perfect

I got a replacement for the wrong hammer so all is fine ^^

see you net time :+1:

1 Like

And this goes for everyone who bought one thinking it was T7 1 hit capable with a mega strength brew.

Usually I triple check if I don’t make a mistake but not this time apparently, sigh.

3 Likes

Yes, still quite a few 3x3 tools left!

I do have to apologise tho, I’ve been slacking off with forging. I’ve added some stock past week but not as much as I normally would. In order to not get forging burn out and due to other stuff I decided to concentrate a bit more on building instead.

Still here tho and continuing! Over the next few days I will try to ramp up production once more if lady luck is a tad with me that is! :smiley:

3 Likes

Just drop a note when you need a whirlwind. I usually hit you up when I’m tired of forging myself :slight_smile:

hint taken - im good for the next 2-3 t7 exos :smiley:

1 Like

I did add a bunch of 3x3 dia hammers, no quirks, no defect, 1 shot T6, both speedy and dura ones, about 50 total there for those 2 alone…

Hint, hint :wink:

Been buying way too much stuff past weeks (also building related) so more coin is always welcome!

I can also always do forge batches on request for anyone!

2 Likes

45 in stock, more are being set as I type this.

Only 3999c. All have 3x3 and some added speed and random 3rd boon.

(harmless quirks could be present like action speed increased while at high health, bad effect ones are being removed, always)

3 Likes

I am with u all the way…love my blue and red hammers over diamond. Blue for me is a greatly under estimated hammer.

1 Like

Added some more stock of those lovely 3x3 gleambow totems with added speed!

Beat your opponents with a nice forged gleambow totem!

Only 3999c!

1 Like

What’s the best way to forge these then?
Can you forge DMG on to these, or is that not worth it?

I’d say the best would be 3x3 and magnet. That way you make sure to get all the pieces you break while being grappled to the ground to protect you from being lifted and dropped by the gleampunks.
Durability would be a nice bonus

1 Like

@PrincessMaude Yes, good point! I forgot about magnet, what an idiot! :stuck_out_tongue:

And @SilverSunn no need for dmg since gleambow blocks are one shot by the gleambow totem iirc

@PrincessMaude That’s what I thought, will go for 3x3, magnet & dura.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Well some of mine do have magnet. some have dura.

To keep the price low I didn’t go full out on them.

I also have no issues with being grappled, high fall damage skill and usually the meteor is done before they even can grapple me! :smiley:

Plus I always carry a lootstick anyway!

1 Like

I just noticed effectiveness is 63 in the forge, so I might not be able to max them anyway! :frowning:
Still, onward.