Other players / activity

Me as well! it makes the game much more fun when played with others and building together is the best

im actually thinking of trying to build a town so there is a place people can gather once the game gets more popular but everyone i see just wants to build a tower and sit in it afterwards its so sad

Come join the Ruchs project. We have two cities underway and are looking for people who want to build large. We are even working out a common road to link the cities and towns.

1 Like

i’m more of a nice mideveil town kind of person i’m not really a big towering city builder but id love to join the projects there

I’m into the medieval too and would love to see another city with that theme that maybe I could link to by road or portal.

Pre alpha doesnt attract that much people to play Oort I guess…need to wait till there are more “unique” features to attract more

Generally everyone seems to be either working and building in their spare time or are doing mega builds, im building on 3 different worlds and i usually play a couple times a month just cuz my laptop sucks and it takes too long to build XD

but watch , when this game picks up with features and most worlds are congested with sub par builds, mega builds and you have to mute chat because of spam and people are constantly taking resources, you might wish the game wasnt so packed and alive, enjoy the scenery and beautiful worlds while they last dude ! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, hope that the regeneration is implemented before the horde is approaching :smile: … I for myself wait also for a way to set down texture quallity or resolution next to some new content. If it will run a bit faster, also has some progress and something to do next to piling blocks on another I will be ingame much more :wink: Till then I will roam the forum like I do every day (If I will be ingame as much as I’m in the forum now, the game will be one of the best I ever played :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

2 Likes

On what server do most people play on nowdays?

Would be nice if this is updated a little. I actually have seen a current chart of the top ten cities and I for the life of me cannot find it again.

same as what Spoygg said to you

also here is my own welcome to the forums, hope you stick around and enjoy your time