Our builds become permament like a museum at release?

Our builds become permament like a museum at release?

I keep reading things like this but thus far I have failed to locate the source and the specifics?? Will Portals stay open forever too???

these worlds will not be part of the 1.0 universe.
they are still unsure what they want to do with the planets and builds, but the only thing that is for sure, is that they won’t be “deleted”.

1 Like

ahh thats sorta confusing lol

Yeah it is but I think the developers just don’t have the answer yet on what they are going to do with them. Personally I think they either don’t have the technology, time, or what ever is needed in their perspective to give us an exact answer on what the solution and way we can access them will be.

All we basically know is they want to respect everyone’s efforts that have been put toward the current builds and not just let them be destroyed. So we probably just need to wait until they have everything they need put together and are willing to share the answer…

4 Likes

it would be nice if the current planets become part of a heritage set of worlds that can be accessed sorta like the testing worlds.

as well as including previous worlds that have been in game and have since become removed.

2 Likes

I am fine with the existing worlds being accessible, but they should be frozen. No mining, plot claiming, regen or building. Truly make them a museum. That way as the game evolves the old worlds do not have to be updated.

5 Likes

This is now a Nope.

fyi, they would still have to be updated.

1 Like

it would be better if it was just erased. If they wanna keep builds that they like in their admin world let them. No use being sentimental about these builds, we knew this wasnt live, we knew the world would be wiped. I dont see why this is a concern now.

9 Likes

yep, it’s only posted on the sign in screen every time you log in.

1 Like

If it would require additional work and distract from development, then I would have to agree to let the old worlds go dark when 1.0 hits. :cry:

I’m still going to try and finish my iron wolf head sculpture before 1.0 even if it is deleted … if for nothing more than just to be able to take some screen shots as keepsakes.

4 Likes

I’ve set myself the task of using up all the rest of the plots in Anoobis to build houses on… 3 more down… gulp lots more to go :smile:

2 Likes