Pakaverse Worlds Thread

The amount of wood at the base is mad! I got 1 stack of sap in just 2-3 minutes.

PS. Benchmark with 1-speed brew: 6002 Sap, 2038 Bark and 17800 trunk on Hyrule.

Regards,

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the video! :slight_smile:

As a heads-up to all about the Pakaverse, after today will be totally off the game for five days or so, anything needing doing or any requests, Iā€™ll get to but might be a bit. Next couple months going to be very busy so probably wonā€™t be on quite as much but will still be in and playing and hub should continue as normal, so no worries for the immediate future of it here.

6 Likes

went to stardrop valley last few days here & there. got 6900 + sapphires 300 topaz. 5 hammers. ive finally figured out t6 hammers variations. the way i see it there are alot of ppl that have variations in playing & mining methods. know the absolute min forge could help alot off ppl not waste their forge ingredients.

diamond +20 damage dura. no brew needed.
ruby + 70 damage dura. str brew / bomb.
sapphire +140 damage dura. str brew / bomb.

t7 diamond +260 damage dura or bust.

2 Likes

Nice!! :smiley:

Over coming weeks may do a little more rolling, good distraction for me, though overall playtime will be down as I mentioned. Iā€™ll work first on trying to get a better ruby world up.

2 Likes

I Take for T6 Topas Hammer with Speed 8 damage 8 with Strengh brew
And for T7 Saphire Hammer with Speed 10 and damage 9 with strengh brew

These Hammers you get @ Alba Speed Hammers and becksbobs Forge on Finata
They are my favorite choice .

2 Likes

Ok, got a Burn replacement for Snowball. :slight_smile: Name is Heartbreak, Iā€™ll update the first post once I swap out portals but that might be a little bit while I set up the mines. Also rolled another Burn off Norkyna, Teardrops (canā€™t think of good names so just going with my mood here :frowning: ), but not sure that is going to be the one I open my TNT Norkyna (closed now I know) portal to - I might play with a Chill next, and open it to a sapphire mine if that lands off Norkyna.

2 Likes

Is HeartBreak new?

1 Like

Yep! :smiley: That is going to replace Snowball for rubies. Got some new portals open-

One ruby mine for Heartbreak at Pakaā€™s Palace, Alcyon. Iā€™ll do another to replace the second probably before long.

TNT Norkyna now has a portal to Teardrops, another T6 Burn. Will try to get some atlases up there later.

Sapphire Mine and Sapphire/Stardrop area portals open to the new Chill, Desolation, off Alcyon. :slight_smile: Great sapphire world! Have some nice spots.

3 Likes

Hi, shall we make a portal from the Sap farm to your hub?
Or is it redundant? (there is TNT Alcyon portal)

Regards,

1 Like

If it is at TNT Alcyon, then probably not needed as I think most people are coming in that way, but thanks! :smiley: (Also, running out of space for portals in the hub, I may start removing things like the little shop there and/or the furniture on the balcony to make room for new portalsā€¦ unfortunately, didnā€™t plan it when I built it for this, haha!)

2 Likes

On the portals, looking at it again, I really could continue to add them in a row on the east and west side of the balcony. :thinking: That would be better than renovating I supposeā€¦ not in plain sight from the lower level, but yeah, if anybody needs a portal, let me know, I can add them there.

Just opened a second Ruby mine to Heartbreak, replaced Snowballā€™s. :slight_smile: Also, replaced that Tir hunting ground portal up on the balcony to a Heartbreak one. This area is pretty nice, IMO, have Gleam Spiral, and also a nice lava lake you can run back and forth on the shore of, get some free kills.

3 Likes

ā€¦ Oh, forgot to mention, I didnā€™t finalize the colors on Desolation on purpose. Figured Iā€™d have one no-rock mining planet out there.

Edit: Fueled six main T6 worlds. :slight_smile: So all good for 7-10 weeks now. Rolled another T5 Corrosive to play with since the last expired, liked the last, will see how this goes, will have portal eventually in Pakaā€™s Diamond Mine.

7 Likes

How does one make a color unlock?

1 Like

Luck - some colors seem to have a much better chance than others, but at least with the gem worlds, I remember I think a post by James saying that those have at least a chance to have any color on any block. That is part of the fun of rolling, seeing if I got anything new that is cool. :smiley: The scanner on PS Discord picks up the new colors.

New Corrosive T5 is :broken_heart:. Pretty good amethyst spots for a T5, no atlases up yet though. Portal open however to a hunting area.

2 Likes

Evil Paka-chan should buy 100 Sov. Planets at once to give james-chan alooottt of work Mwahahahahaha

2 Likes

oooo, i see a useful strategy to my always managing to get one thing wrong when i build a planet that eventually drives me to let it go and make anotherā€¦ i remember my first planet being utterly precious to me, i so couldnā€™t bear to delete it but now iā€™m a run of the mill serial nonmonogamous planet user

2 Likes

Closed at the request of the OP via PM.