Park: adv. coils from 900c/buying fossils and white rock...millions could be yours!

tenor (2)
@KArios, @ChaosMkr1122, @DarkQueen and everyone else…really do appreciate the business.
Means I can have plenty of coin in the request baskets and can offer decent prices as well.

Still surprises me how many coils I still sell, with the apparent diminishing population. I can sell a few hundred, occasionally thousands a week.

3 Likes

I’m pretty curious what’s going on as well. Footfall payouts for chromis have stayed pretty steady despite population decline. I’m wondering if the players that were lost mostly aren’t the types of players that do forums or something, and so wouldn’t know about BUTT or this post, etc?

Doesn’t reduce the importance of the loss, just trying to understand why you and I aren’t seeing decline despite the obvious issue.

1 Like

Didn’t you sell thousands a week occasionally tens of thousands a week before?

tens of thousands?? what have you been smoking, though that does let me segue into the fact that I do have request baskets out with millions of coin to buy tens of thousands of mats.

This includes buying large fossils for 60 each for limited time.
crazy price!

also thinking of making a roving pop-up shop that will sell coils even cheaper. Looking to have it appear in unusual and challenging places for only a few days in a month…more details when I get off my derriere and actually do it.

3 Likes

I know there no point in making waaaayyyy out there but Cookie Kingdom Welcomes unusual Awesome builds Boop :cookie:

1 Like

Haako, portal from TNT Kol Huroo hub
Amethyst/gleam ball sovereign for public use (no restrictions)
Will be there for about 3 weeks before bye bye.
have atlas for sale but you have to supply your own gem :+1:
request baskets up for any kind donations of rock.
Colours up for change in a couple of weeks…feel free to request a change for any blocks.

4 Likes

@catfud Hey, any chance of some Ashen Grey sand at all?
Not a problem if you can’t, though!

Cheers.

2 Likes

buying a load of large fossils plus usual stuff

3 Likes

I installed a bunch of your power coils this past weekend into my growing wall-o-chines at DK mall, it’s definitely been sweet not running out of machines while on a crafting bender :smiley:

1 Like

also buying white rock for 4c (2 request baskets up)

@Solgato thanks for the business, much appreciated :+1:
always better to have too many rather than not enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy that 90k

Rinse and reaping on Monday

Z :rabbit:

1 Like