[Pasmini] --[Savage Rift Exoworld]--

Rift is found at what altitude

20-60 roughly, 30-45 or so seems to be best from what I’ve seen.

@Mittekemuis - Gorgeous, and totally in love with that first shot! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am, again, on cleaning duty behind the RiftSeekers :smile:
This planet is loaded with Black Diamonds and Titanium …
And of course, there is lots of Therka Metamorphic Rock :+1:
Happy :boundless: mining everybody.

3 Likes

agreed I am going to mine tons on this planet. You all can have the rift! I’ll take all the rest :joy:

2 Likes

EXTREMELY loaded with sapphire and topaz too! :smiley: I saved a few mines when digging down to Rift, wasn’t even trying and got into some of the thickest spots I’ve seen. % on both is high.

2 Likes

Pasmini T7-Rift (Potent Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is same as Boori sadly… Concrete makers there is a new sand color in town… Also got Mud, Thorns, Tangle and Sponge… Grabbed a token for the Twist wood as well…enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Due to forum down time last night here are the samples n tokens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holy Light :wink:

7 Likes

That first shot is really cool looking. Could see a cool build in a location like that. :+1::+1:

This spot has a gladeflower and a few cloneflowers, then if you head down the hill to the south there is a bunch more cloneflowers and a couple more gladeflowers. I have not seen ghostflowers yet, but still looking.

1 Like

hmmm, I have a different memory of Therka Meta :thinking:

It is sparse but around in some of the caves, so not sure its worth going out of your way to hunt for it.

I allrdy found like 300 kindling but ty sir

1 Like

Yea that planet is the best pulled 1900 rift so I’m done mining and 12 ss of titanium love it

Take the meta rock to your home …
and you will remember. :smiley:
Its looks different by the lighting on [Pasmini].

1 Like

Omg I’m loving this planet. Only spent an hour or so and got 300 rift, sold it and used the pennies to buy plenty of oort :partying_face:

LOADS of silver about too, and a nice bit of gold

2 Likes

I think we have already changed some areas of this planet into a nice Swiss cheese :grinning:

1 Like

what a beautiful world…

oh hang on, lights off…raining oh nvm.

3 Likes

Lol yea I was lagging the whole time but 800 emerald in an hour u cant beat it

Whoops wrong planet lol

1 Like