Patch excitement

@james any ETA on forge patch hitting live? I’m so excited about it I can barely wait. Will be trying to take a few days leave from work once it hits live - a tentative date would help a lot in planning that :wink:

6 Likes

yes indeed! we are all chomping at the bit for this.

3 Likes

It needs more testing and more features are going into testing, so it is worth jumping on testing and playing around with it to see what is new and help us find issues so we can get the feature out faster. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

can ya sneak in some poles
when other dev’s not looking?
my couch is also still made off rock but i can upgrade it to sponge at moment no worrys

8 Likes

I asked about this this morning. We shall see… :wink:

9 Likes

Mine is made out of sand. Wanna trade?

1 Like

Mine is made out of roadrunner feathers.:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I want one made out of cuttletrunk tears? :joy:

9 Likes

That’s my water bed. lol

5 Likes

It’s been 21 days since I’ve last asked - 21 more days of agony waiting for (what has to be) the most anticipated Boundless patch of all time. Any news yet guys? You do know that the community can provide a lot more feedback on the content once we have access to it right?

4 Likes

I am so anxious and waiting!!! GAH the suspense!!!

There’s a patch coming??

Tee hee!

Edit: Sorry, I’m excited too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sir. We can buugi :sunglasses:

1 Like

Get these damn worlds to us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… You must have some leverage over the Dev team right @philelliott? :wink:

3 Likes

Hehe, believe me, I want this as much as you do! But, joking aside, there’s a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes at the moment to make sure that things happen at the right time, and in the right way.

3 Likes

Detective philelliott is on the case :sunglasses:

1 Like

Isn’t Forge and a few features coming first though? And the worlds after that in separate update?

No, the next patch is going to be added to testing alongside the forge, and then they should hit live at the same time.

3 Likes