Pay coin to swap skill pages

I kinda get why there is a cool down timer for swapping skill pages, but it’s infuriating AF when you accidentally select the wrong one and have to wait 15 minutes to swap again. My own fault, I know.

But say we had the option of waiting or paying 1kc one time to swap, for those that make the odd mistake.

It would only be a one time thing, until the timer ends again. So you could not constantly keep paying and switching.

1 Like

Is there not a ‘are you sure?’ confirmation?
If not, that could be a minor help.

Not that I’ve ever noticed!

Anyway, it’s not until I try to use a skill I realise I’m not on the correct page, so wouldn’t help in my case.

Maybe it’s just me, and it’s not a thing for anyone else!

I’ll just need to suck it up and check before I commit.

You know you can go to your home beacon and switch immediately ?

Yes, not much use on an exo though :frowning_face:

Especially when you have to switch to a page with portal skills to get back, then wait 15 mins to swap again!

to get back?
you can go to your home beacon no matter where you are?

Get back to exo

1 Like

let me show you a way?
you online?

I am open to some form of adjustment to this stuff. I don’t remember exactly all the reasons @James had the design this way. I know they were concerned people would exploit it especially during hunts if I remember right.

Maybe there is a way to watch the type of skill pages and allow certain ones faster than others. Like melee ones are slower.

I think there could be high level consumable that would remove cooldown. It could have some “expensive” item sink like oort stone, lucent gem or some new farming item per consumable. Or just rice that we would have more uses for it :grinning:

Sorry, I was off wandering blindly on Ragit!

pm me on discord when your back
JaceyLive #8208

It would be nice if we could rename/label skill pages so we can easily see exactly which one we’re on or want to change to.