Paying 1000 Cubits to Add 20 Extra Skillpoints to Skillsheets

I was thinking that it would be cool if you could pay 1000 Cubits or more to increase the max skill points of a skill sheet to 120. You would only be able to do it once per skill sheet.

6 Likes

No. You know why? With those 120 you could pretty much do everything in the game so = no other skill pages or alts needed.

when testing servers had new skillsystem cap actually was 120 if i remember correctly and why they changed it? exactly the reason i stated above.

I wish I had a 4th page. I hate alts

8 Likes

This would make it easier for people with rl cash to invest in cubits to excel, and make it more difficult for those who donā€™t. No one wants this game to go pay to win after all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since I donā€™t build extravagant builds I have 6k ish cubits sitting there doing nothing and it just keeps growing. Would be nice to be able to get another skill page at least

An extra skill page could be nice. I just wanted to add a few things to my fighter build like more agility, control, and stamina.

1 Like

Well maybe not pay the Cubits. I just wanted to add a few things to my fighter build I need like agility, control, and stamina. That would require me 16 skill points and leave me with 4 to put towards zeal. It wouldnā€™t be too much of an advantage if the cap was raised to 120. Just 4 more epics. Then again I donā€™t know the developersā€™ statistics with this, so.

I mostly hunt alone for my supplies thatā€™s why I suggested.

Ehhh, yes, but that is already the case anyways!

Iā€™ve mentioned it before but many people seem to forget you can buy skill reset points and skillpage reset tokens with cubits. So someone with a lot of RL money can keep buying cubits and thus keep resetting skills in their only character and then have a leg up over the people who do notā€¦

And I know people do this, I did! Even tho I donā€™t have a lot of RL money, I did buy cubits occasionally and most went into skill reset points. Also when I levelled I spend most cubits on them. This allowed me to be more flexible and do everything I wanted to even tho my main and alts werenā€™t capable yet to do it without those reset points.

Now, I have a few alts, my crafter has 3 skillpages and can craft and forge everything there is, without needing to reset skills. My main has 3 maxed out skillpages, one is more an explorer/hunter, one is a miner/gatherer, 3rd is the builder (and can do some crafting, brick mostly has masscraft and a few points in deco crafting).

My main still uses skill reset points, mostly to switch between the hammer epic and the axe/shovel one. But soon my gatherer alt is hi level enough to do at least one in a nice wayā€¦

So yeah, it already is ā€˜pay to winā€™ in that same sense as you described!

2 Likes

ā€œJust 4 more epicsā€ that is a lot.

1 Like

I completed that task or whatever itā€™s called for spending 1k skill points. 3 skill pages isnā€™t enough for me so I constantly cleanse epic skills for other epic skills. I absolutely hate alts thatā€™s why I rarely ever use mine.

4 Likes

yea 20 more points is too OP.
I would like a few more skill sets, instead of more alts.

2 Likes

Are you sure?
It was 80 on testing and they raised it to 100 for live because feedback showed that 80 was not enough.

(Unless there was a second round later where they tried 120, but I canā€™t remember that.)

2 Likes

Ye could be that it was actually 80 now that you said it :smiley: .

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s a really big deal add that letā€™s be frank if youā€™re worried about real life money all someone has to do is basically pay for the cubits and add Alts until they are basically proficient in everything.

Right now all my skill sheets are the same except for like the last 20 skill points. Iā€™d rather have more all-in-one characters but instead Iā€™m stuck making builds like OK so heeereā€™s my dirt farmer, and heeereā€™s my for real hunter, but this one is my hunter +gathering epic and heereā€™s my other character that can do that one thingā€¦

2 Likes

Aye, Nier: 2B

Buying a 4th and 5th skill page would be fabulous. Hereā€™s hoping we get that eventually

2 Likes

No. The game has been absurdly accuse of pay to win. Just no.

1 Like

Just a complete overhaul of the horrible skill system would be a better choice. I love this game just not everything about it.

1 Like