Perfect time to open a shop! I pay YOU 25k to open a shop at DK Mall!

@DKPuncherello found vyla he Looking for you

If this offer is still open, I may be quite interested. Though, I want to ask just how much space we’d have to work with up there in the sky.

Because I definitely have an idea for a neat locale.

Yup, still available!
How much space did you need for your idea? I like neat ideas :slight_smile:

Don’t know for sure, as I was considering making something like a miniature Rata Sum from Guild Wars 2.

Images

1 Like

O.O 25k for row C ya say?

1 Like

Reimbursed a few more shop owners :blush: 15 new shops so far!

Offer still open! Also, I’ve added a 1 million coin build contest:

3 Likes

Hi DK, what time you usually online in Boundless? (provide with timezone please) I would like to meet you in-game for the shop and some discussion.

Hi! I’m usually on evenings EST but can make time to meet whenever :blush: @frankng

So it would be morning for me, I will try to online and meet you. BTW my timezone is GMT +8

Sounds good, feel free to message me on here to let me know to come find you :blush:

Which spot did you want? I can put up signs for you whenever if meeting up is tough :slight_smile:

Hi, I am signing in now, are you online now?

You found me :blush:
Keep in mind that road will be moving slightly as I mentioned; if you want to still have a corner spot check in tomorrow around this time

1 Like

Paid out two more shops :slight_smile:
Keep ‘em coming!

Added 5 more!

Amateur mall map:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KZjAtCvDXv_UoDOwfp8mV3_drwlJDGHb930CW5sHzrs/edit#gid=0

Added 3 more!

Can’t wait to see what happens when the new blocks drop!! It’s happening!

Added 1 more, C35 Legatus Corp, and he already has new chests in stock for 300c! Well he did but I bought them and he is restocking :blush:

1 Like

Added 3 more shops! Tell your friends :blush:

1 Like

Now offering small business loans for Legendville Mall shops! If you need startup capital to open a shop, you can get 10k upfront (and 15k when finished)!

Looking for more shops! Row C is filling up quick; but row D is just getting started!